Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Silver Nornir Stuck on Quest 24

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 4 years ago.

critical_glitch
    Participant

I’m stuck on quest 24, Wahls Town. I can’t find Brook Mine on the map and I’ve visited a bunch of old towns and dungeons and found nothing. I already went to Wahls Town.
    Where do I go next? Thanks to whoever knows.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Um…. Which game are you talking about?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

critical_glitch
    Participant

Wow, I am so sorry. I meant to post it under Silver Nornir but I must have tagged it incorrectly. I don’t know if I can change it, I’ll take a look.

Edit-doesn’t look like I can. Can someone delete or move to Silver Nornir please? Thanks!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Moved it, but I haven’t played enough of the game to be able to answer. 🙁

All your base are

3beez
    Participant

Brook Mine is a red dot SE of Geed Village (3rd blue dot from the top on east coast). Can’t post a pic right now, but if that doesn’t help, let me know and I’ll do it tomorrow.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    critical_glitch
    Participant

Thanks MSG Commander!

Hi 3beez, I don’t have a dot on my map there. I talked to Cornet at Dragon Valley who said to defeat some monsters somewhere and then go to the Goddess Sanctuary. It was really hard to follow. I went to Wahls Town and upgraded my equipment but now the story quest says to gather information around Brook Mine and I don’t know where to go. I’m kinda thinking of writing a walkthrough for this once I beat it…

Overdrive
    Participant

If you’re still stuck there, I just did this. Go to Wahls Town and talk to an old man near the SE exit. He gives you directions to the mine. I think that exit is the one next to the shop. He kinda gets near the trees or whatever and can be hard to spot if you’re not looking for him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 944 Forums: 135 Topics: 1,977 Replies: 12,128