Forums Kemco Games Magitec Soul Historica What was Magitec thinking (spoiler)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RamRoarke 1 week ago.

RamRoarke
    Participant

Gonna make my first post here a rant post.

I am a sucker for plot hooks and Magitec is p. good at that to make up for super low budget. Soul Historica kinda delivers with shocking twists, only if you shuts your brain off tho.

Spoiler

Eris/Nemesis runs the sole world government, moonlights as a nurse for fun, got a boyfriend, faked her own death, sent her boyfriend York into depression and hate, fired and exiled him knowing that he only knows how to fight, made her daughter Fiona looks identical to herself, locked her a room for most of her life, is content to let York creeps all over their daughter until the bitter end

Gotta hope it is not intentional, lol. It is still a good distraction tho, like a cheap melodrama, range/soul systems are more annoying than interesting.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

Does make for interesting game play.

Oh, and welcome  😀

NobleStripes
    Participant

I’m currently playing the game right now, then I inadvertently gave myself spoilers by clicking on the spoiler box. 🙁

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: Edited to keep the site (and forums) kid-friendly
    RamRoarke
    Participant

I’m currently playing the game right now, then I inadvertently gave myself spoilers by clicking on the spoiler box. 🙁

Sorry! You are gonna be fine tho, still have to play for contexts 😆

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Mastertrek.
    NobleStripes
    Participant

Lol, yeah, the game looks fun. Still can’t figure out the multiple ending thing. o.O

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

RamRoarke
    Participant

Non-story spoiler
    Finish one ending, play new game+ and finish the second, then play new game+ again for the third ending. Theres only one decision point and it is made crystal clear.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  RamRoarke.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,543 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,213 Replies: 8,244