Forums Kemco Games Magitec Soul Historica Additional Bosses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cho 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cho
    Participant

They are a little harder than the final boss.
    You can not reach them by foot, only by ship.

Here’s the locations:

1. Violet Dragon.

Rewards:
    1st playthrough (Path of Fiora) – Succubus Soul, 50 IAP (Soul Historica Points);
    2nd playthrough (Path of York) – Pegasus Soul;
    3rd playthrough (Path of Arioch) – Wizard’s Tome.

2. Ratlike Monster.

Rewards:
    1st playthrough (Path of Fiora) – Siren Soul, 50 IAP (Soul Historica Points);
    2nd playthrough (Path of York) – Ishtar Soul;
    3rd playthrough (Path of Arioch) – Fighter’s Tome.

3. Red-Winged Demon.

Rewards:
    1st playthrough (Path of Fiora) – Stolas Soul, 50 IAP (Soul Historica Points);
    2nd playthrough (Path of York) – Nightmarish Soul;
    3rd playthrough (Path of Arioch) – Scout’s Tome.

Nemomon
    Participant

Worth mentioning that in each subsequent playthrough they drop different premium souls.

Nemomon
    Participant

Since they’re kind of difficult, I will suggest how I beat them. While The first and the third ones are pretty easy, the second one is a pain on the arse. Be prepared. Therefore, the first and the third are easy when You first will take down the crystals. They don’t have much HP, so they will die pretty quickly. Asfter that the demon is a piece of cake. I also try to move them all to one vertical line, so all three are damaged at a single attack. Pretty much I used critical attacks and lower DEF/ MAG DEF attack. When the crystals were charging I used the attack that breaks opponent’s attack, so he crystals almost never damaged me.

Also, the middle demon is different. Ignore the crystals, kill the lemming first. It has an attack that kills entire party at a single shot. You can see when it will use it, because its sprite will be slightly changed. The attack break doesn’t work on the lemming, so You will want to kill it before it will release that attack.

Cho
    Participant

Nemomon, do you know are the premium soul drops depends of a path you choose or they’re completely random?

…kill the lemming first. It has an attack that kills entire party at a single shot.

I can not test it yet, but if I remember correctly, the mighty-rat-lemming has two “oneshot” attacks.
    One is chargable. It’s a line attack, and the line at which it’ll be unleashed will be highlighted. You can step off of that line, but usually my char (who stands on that line) have an active phase after lemmy.
    Second one is instant. And it always killed only one of my chars. I suppose, it may have cross or line aoe range, so just don’t use compact formation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.