Profile Information

Written by Jesusalva

Forums General Suggestion Box Profile Information

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jesusalva
    Participant

I just think it could be interesting if besides display name you could also add to your profile page what games you’ve completed, which ones you’re playing, the ones you liked and disliked, this sort of stuff.

Zherk01 does this on signature, which is a nice idea, but not the “right” way this should be done. 😉
    But by looking at it you can imagine what I’m proposing.

Thanks for the attention

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Now, that’s something I could actually do. (Well, a very simplified version, at least.) Just let me know, but I can easily create separate fields for inputting things like:

Currently Playing:
    Completed Kemco games:
    Favorite game:
    Favorite developer:

Something like that. (I believe then, that this information would only display on the user’s profile page, but that’s kind of the point so…)
    Of course if people have other options in mind, we could discuss what profile fields they’d like to have available.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant

Seems good enough in my opinion… 🙂

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Zherk01
    Participant

That sounds good MSG cause I already ran out of character on my signature. Lol.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Alright. I think this will be really straightforward so hopefully I’ll have it within the next 24 hours.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, my first attempt to add these fields looks okay – but Kemco has too many games to put all “completed games” in the same profile field…

So I might change it around, and list completed games by each developer (i.e. all Exe Create in one field, Hit Point in the next, etc.) I think that’ll break it up a little bit.

For those interested, you can easily see what I’ve started by going to your own profile and clicking the “Edit” button. You’ll see a new tab called “Additional info,” click on that and you can add info about the Kemco games you’ve played… (or you can see what it would like, by simply visiting my Profile.)

Just know that this is not the final version, so one or all of those fields is still subject to change.

Zherk01
    Participant

Looks good so far and having people just check a box is nice. I actually think that having all the games on the same field looks neat but I’m not against breaking the list down to its developers.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,it pretty good idea,well hope see it soon;

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks good so far and having people just check a box is nice. I actually think that having all the games on the same field looks neat but I’m not against breaking the list down to its developers.

I feel like it’s more convenient to put them all in the same field, but – I’m afraid if a person checks off every single game, it will just become this massive block of text that no one will bother to read.

I might leave it as is, while also creating separate fields for each developer – that way I can do a side by side comparison.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Haven’t forgotten this request; just got distracted by a couple other things.

I’m hoping to set up the side-by-side comparison over the weekend and decide on a final format next week. (So in the meantime feel free to play around with this stuff on your own profiles, but don’t get too attached to anything yet.) 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.