Forums General Suggestion Box Profile Information

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 3 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, it took a bit longer to get this done than I’d expected, but I’ve decided for “Completed Kemco Games” to go with breaking it up by developers. It’s maybe a little inconvenient for users, but I think it looks better to have them split up.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Zherk01
    Participant

Thanks and great job on this!

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

I’d like to know, who exactly has enough time and patience to finish EVERY SINGLE Kemco game. Definitely not me. I imagine that would take quite a few years?

(Maybe on my schedule, quite a few years. Idk about everyone else.)

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I’d like to know, who exactly has enough time and patience to finish EVERY SINGLE Kemco game. Definitely not me. I imagine that would take quite a few years?

(Maybe on my schedule, quite a few years. Idk about everyone else.)

I would go with “under an eternity and half” on mine :p

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Honestly Litinay, I may be one of the creators, but it would take me a few years to get very single game done for me. This is mostly because I CANT STAND Valkuria Soul, Seven Sacred Beasts and Blood of calamity. Illusion of L’phalcia is close, but I might complete it one day. There is a reason no one likes seven sacred beasts and valkuria soul, he used they are the lowest of the low. Never bother with these games

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’m steadily working my way along the list but I have to take breaks every now and then because I get burned out. The games that I didn’t beat are

• 7 Sacred Beats
    • Valkryia Soul
    • Miden Tower
    • Light Dragon
    • Monochrome Order
    • Dijin caster
    • Band of Monsters
    • Tavern Story
    • Glorious Saviour
    • Legna Tactica
    • Rusted Emeth

And that’s about it. It takes time but you’ll get through all of them eventually.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

… If you have a huge amount of money to spend on games and a brand new tablet.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Or you get Google play cards for holidays and use them to pay for the new Kemco RPGs. The same goes for sales too.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I’m steadily working my way along the list but I have to take breaks every now and then because I get burned out. The games that I didn’t beat are

• 7 Sacred Beats
    • Valkryia Soul
    • Miden Tower
    • Light Dragon
    • Monochrome Order
    • Dijin caster
    • Band of Monsters
    • Tavern Story
    • Glorious Saviour
    • Legna Tactica
    • Rusted Emeth

And that’s about it. It takes time but you’ll get through all of them eventually.

The list of installed Kemco games which I never beat at least Normal Ending on my cellphone are…

• Aeon Avenger
    • Antiqua Lost
    • Asdivine Kamura
    • Asdivine Hearts
    • Blood of Calamity
    • Crystareino
    • Revenant Dogma
    • Fanatic Earth
    • Heirs of the Kings
    • Journey to Kreisia
    • Justice Chronicles
    • Legend of Ixtona
    • Legend of the Tretharchs
    • Machine Knights
    • Onigo Hunter
    • Seek Hearts
    • Seven Sacred Beasts
    • Shelterra the Skyworld
    • Symphony of the Eternity
    • Symphony of the Origin

Unfinished on Computer:

• Tears Revolude
    • Marenian Tavern Story (only prologue done)
    • Frane Dragon Odyssey (only prologue done)

Mind you, I’m almost beating Tears Revolude, Justice Chronicles, Heir of the Kings, Legend of Ixtona, and Symphony of the Origin!

I’m just… too lazy to play them again. (I hope they don’t end up like Dogma, which I changed phone before the final fight D: And now I’m in the middle of the game again)

(At this rate this is kinda an off-topic of “kemco games which you have started but still haven’t finished” thing, feel free to move the posts to Kemco Chat.)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Holy hell. And I thought you would have more games completed than I would. I still have to finish FF8.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317