Forums General Suggestion Box Profile Information

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 10 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I highly recommend finishing Symphony of the Origin, for anyone who hasn’t beat that yet. On Hard mode it takes around ten hours to get to the boss, then there’s… 3 or 4 hours worth of bonus material? (That’s actually exciting!) Even though some of the translations are, well, quite strange LOL. It’s still one of my favorite games.

All your base are

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Completely symphonies, shelterra, Asdivine hearts, kriesia, Machine Knight, Crystarieno (hilarious game) and Justice chronicles

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

Nemomon
    Participant

I have finished lots of EXE-CREATE games, and only a handful amount of games from the other developers.

Victar
    Participant

I’ve entertained the goal of finishing all Kemco RPGs on the 3DS, which is a very modest list, but at the rate I keep getting distracted by other things that may not happen until 2030 or beyond.

I do need to make peace with the fact that new Kemco RPGs come out for the PS4 way faster than I can play them, so I really shouldn’t just buy every one that goes on sale for $9.

(Maybe I should buy every one that goes on sale for $6 or less?)

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,907 Replies: 11,973