Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Lists from the Developer

This topic contains 69 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

This game is from the same developer as Tenmilli RPG.  Here are some links to lists posted by the developer.  Also, there is a mountain of information, much of it difficult to decipher in the translation (using Chrome), at another page in the developer’s site: More than you want to know

World Map  note that the order of items is approximately the path you follow

Monster Recipes

Monster Locations

I may be adding some other lists, as well as providing additional information.

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 49 years ago by .
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

There’s this Absorption Recipe list, too. I am not playing the game, so I don’t know if it’s important or needed. I  was checking out the game and OldTymer’s post when I saw he had links.

http://game.shiftup.net/afa/rpg2/kyuushuu.html

The Google translator is suddenly showing up at the bottom of my screen, now that I’d complained about it ONCE on the vastness of the web. (How lovely. Thanks for keeping tabs on my every move, keystroke, location, etc, all you gurus at Google.)

Don’t get it: I click on OldTymer’s link, and I go to English version. My link keeps going to Japanese page.

(Hello? People at Google, where ru now? You really didn’t fix the translator prob.)

Laura

Mastertrek

@uninvented, did you TRY posting an English Link of the site? 🙂 All @1oldtymer links are English ones. Besides I think you posted Japanese Url of the Monster Recipes.

On my phone I see each of those Guides have English Translation already 🙂 

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

In my post I implied that one of the links I posted is to the Japanese site.  It has many lists/tables of information not translated anywhere that I’ve seen.  I’ve done some digging into them and will be posting a few bits of useful information from them after my overview gets posted.

Older, but not wiser

Uninvented
    Participant

Thanks, @mastertrek! I noticed the URL has “_en” after what appears to be a Japanese word. That made the difference.

http://game.shiftup.net/afa/rpg2/kyuushuu_en.html

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

@1oldtymer: looks like you have your work cut out for you! I remember my struggles with “Escape from Castle Orochi” since there is no info on the web about it.  I suspect you’ll be working on that project for a while.  I hope it’s fun for you.  Also, it will be an awesome thing if you’re the one who gets the first English “version” out to the world. 😃

Laura

Wolf87
    Participant

Hello all, I’m a Newbie here, can someone helps me, I don’t know how I can go to the Sun Labyrinth and the Hades Dungeon, please can someone tell it me

1oldtymer
    Participant

Hello all, I’m a Newbie here, can someone helps me, I don’t know how I can go to the Sun Labyrinth and the Hades Dungeon, please can someone tell it me

You get to the Sun Labyrinth from one of the locations inside Next Castle.  Hades Dungeon comes after Forest Island.  (Not sure I remember much more than that.)

Older, but not wiser

Wolf87
    Participant

but I can need with something other, I’m in Mirror Castle and the King there I need Wings now but I don’t know which one, I don’t mean the Ikarus Wings

1oldtymer
    Participant

The Suzaku is the means to fly.  You need to evolve one.  One of the spots in one of the castles, I recall (I think where the King tells you you need wings), has videos you can watch that provide many of the items used in the evolution process (you can get all the items without the video, but this particular video spot makes it faster).

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 545 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,452 Replies: 9,429