Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Lists from the Developer

This topic contains 69 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Wolf87
    Participant

@mastertrek, and how I do this?

Wolf87
    Participant

is anyone here that can speaks German?, that will be easier for me to understand it

Mastertrek

Wolf87, are you stuck with the quest to make Suzaku? If yes, you need to get some specific monsters and fuse them together.

1.  Suzaku = Fire Bird + Lord Dragon

To make a Fire Bird:

1a. Fire Bird = Bird Type + Spirit (Fire) type. I think that Spark (found in one of the caves) will work here. 

To make a Lord Dragon:

2a. Lord Dragon = Wing Dragon + King Arthur

2b. Wing Dragon = Sky Dragon + Bird Type

Sky Dragon = Dragon Type + Griffin

Griffin = Death Crow + Evil Gnu

2c. Axe Leader + Sword Leader = King Arthur

Axe Leader = Sword Metal + Full Metal

Sword Metal = Full Metal + Sword Type

Sword Leader = Axe Leader + Sword Metal 

The list is quite complex but you can check your Book to see which monsters have these specific criteria ( From all monsters which you encountered). I think that making a Suzaku is a real pain but only because you have limited options. Suzaku is catchable at Post-Game.

Which areas you have unlocked? I might go backtrack through all of them and see what you can fuse for the dragon (I think Spark + something will create Tiny Dragon (Or Tiny Sea Dragon)) 

Welcome 😇

Wolf87
    Participant

@mastertrek, OK thanks, but I try to contract with these Monsters but that doesn’t work right now, I don’t know why

Wolf87
    Participant

I try to go to the points k, l and m, if you’re looking on the world map, but I can’t do it right now, don’t know why

Mastertrek

You can catch ONLY the last monster you kill in battle. Maybe that’s why you can’t catch them? 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m a little lost in this dialog.  But Mastertrek is correct, you can only catch the LAST monster defeated in a battle.  If you are asked to contract, yes, if you have the space, puts them in your active party.  Rejecting simply puts the monster in what I call “standby,” meaning it is on a list that allows it to be moved to the storehouse, or contracted, any time later (assuming you are at the Shrine to move it to/from storehouse).

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Also, for the areas you mentioned you must fuse a Suzaku. This will give you a Flying Monster (Note: You just need to fuse Suzaku, not necessarily have in your party, to have permanent (until you want to do restart the game with all monsters you have and every non-key item) access to Flying Bird on field)

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Also, you must have a free space in either your party or Storehouse. You can’t capture anything if you have no room at all for the monster to stay in.

Welcome 😇

Wolf87
    Participant

Okay thanks, then I try to contract with all these Monsters that I need to evolve for Suzaku, but it will be a very long way for it and it’s very sad that I ca go to some other places only with Sazuka

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 545 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,452 Replies: 9,429