Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Lists from the Developer

This topic contains 69 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Wolf87
    Participant

can someone tell me, what I can do on Isolated Village?, I don’t know that

Mastertrek

You’ll be able to get Dragon (the monster you start with) as well as do something else. Only available at Post-Game.

Welcome 😇

Wolf87
    Participant

Okay thanks good to know but when I walk there nothing happens,

Wolf87
    Participant

@mastertrek, what do you mean with Only available at Post – Game?

Jesusalva
    Participant

@mastertrek, what do you mean with Only available at Post – Game?

After you beat the final-boss-or-whatever, you begin a game stage called “post-game”. The game is officialy over, but there’s still content to explore/play, often thought to hard-core players.

Like, ultimate BOSS and the such, in case you wanna try hitting the level cap, etc.

This general knowledge about games, and not specific for this one. Any game which contains content after the final boss was beat, are games with post-game content (the game itself was finished, so it is post the game. Not all games have those, but this one does.

When Mastertreck says it is only available in post game, he means you must have complete the game at least once before having access to said content. He might be able to explain more details.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Wolf87
    Participant

@jesusalva, OK thanks but I’m not so far right now, I think, there’s so much to do for me right now, rigth now I’m to evolve Sazuka that I can fly to the places I can’t arrived with ship or over other ways

Wolf87
    Participant

sorry for my bad english, it’s isn’t easy for me to write in english because it’s not so good

1oldtymer
    Participant

sorry for my bad english, it’s isn’t easy for me to write in english because it’s not so good

You are making yourself understood, which is all that matters.  You are managing English well enough.  By the way, Summon Mate is a very difficult game for somebody not experienced in this type of game.  So don’t get discouraged.  Mastertrek has been providing you some great help.

Older, but not wiser

Wolf87
    Participant

everyone of you give me good Tipps for this App (Game), that’s great, I thank you all for helping me

Mastertrek

@wolf87, you’re close to finishing the game (I think you can get some fusion monsters from Lanterns (Ads) in areas you can teleport to.) You can also find these monsters in different areas. Also, check Priest to see whether you have required monsters in Standby or not. That’s probably the best way of having monster samples ready to fuse.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 590 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,034