Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Capture Compared to Creation

This topic contains 77 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Mastertrek

Wow 🙂 I thought that after 60+ hours you would know that Bestiary shows ALL monster Info, but not stats 🙂 I guess you needed someone New to game to find that out  😀

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Note : I was able to see monster type even before I got to Standby but I thought you meant something that is not shown at the Bestiary. And when I finally got a look at Standby monster I saw Only Its type. Bestiary is way better 🙂

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

So I think you never looked into Bestiary 🙂 I am going there almost always as I want 1 of all Pals for these secrets 🙂

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Oh, I have all 160, but I didn’t realize that there was anything other than name and number in the “Book”: I never hit “Enter” on a highlighted name.  By the way, if you look at “record”, you will see two rows of monsters that need 160 (the second is PALS”).  You might have all 160 in the first row, but something less in the second.  I don’t recall what I did to get the 160 in the second row–probably just needed to move a monster from standby into Pals.  When you get both rows to 160, you unlock the info for the 9 bonus battles.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

That requires you to Have All 160 Monsters in Your Party at any given point. Seeing the Monster doesn’t count as being Captured and you can only get an * when that monster Was in the Party at least One Time. Yeah I figured it out on my own 🙂

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And I just found first Monster Fusion that requires Dragon Genealogy item:)

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And just got Dragon Genealogy 🙂 Can Lord Dragon be fought more than one time? Because for now not a single boss is repeatable..

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

And just got Dragon Genealogy 🙂 Can Lord Dragon be fought more than one time? Because for now not a single boss is repeatable..

Bosses are not repeatable.  But why do you ask?  I can’t recall there is any need to defeat them multiple times.  Some cannot be captured and must be created.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Well because you told before they can be repeated (Or I understand it that way)..

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

I was probably trying (not succeeding) to explain that you can merge a monster with itself (like Sky Dragon) if necessary as long as you organize your captures correctly.  (Put the first capture into the “warehouse”, and then you can capture it again into Pals.  Once that is done, you can move the “warehouse” monster into Pals so you have two of the same in the Pals and can have one absorb the other.)

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,078