Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Capture Compared to Creation

This topic contains 77 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

Mastertrek

Oh, ok 🙂

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And I am sure that Standby can have 1 of any Captureable monster only so there is a limit on number of Monsters although one monster can be found as much times as needed as long as there’s no Monster as a Pal or in Standby.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Is there anything special from Ad Chests?

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Is there anything special from Ad Chests?

Not really, but some are useful.  Summoning Jewel can slightly speed up the process of monster creation when your resources are low or you had trouble managing the standbys, but not really needed.  The Remote Key for the left and right towers is not critical for navigating them, but they will get you through a lot faster.  Of course the monsters to create the Suzaku are very useful.  And if you feel the need early in the game to level up, the videos for the metal monsters are good.  And ultimately, if you really want to merge monsters over and over to build the base, the EXP bottles are a MUST.  How do they work?  Just get your monster to a mountain of experience (for example, I was at MAX), and when you absorb, although you go to level 1, the EXP bottle lets you retain 100% of your experience.  That means, in my case, a single battle against even the weakest monster would instantly put my monster back to lev 99!  So if you wanted to absorb say 20 times, you would need 20 EXP bottles…but only 20 simple battles.

I don’t remember all the video rewards, but none are weapons/armor or something you just must have.  The must haves are all in treasure chests.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Well I already got 4 or 5 Hoods from there in A Row which is weird then got Reflect Grass and something else.. And then another Hood. Ads are weird.

Things got in Goddess Castle Ads:

Judgement Hoods, Reflect Grass, Transcend Bead, Dark Bean.. Unsure if there was something else. 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Mastertrek

Where are Remote Keys as I don’t see them at all in Ads? Just got 20 Happy Rings 🙂

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I know that there are Dungeons Very easy with some good Early items (Made 2 Dungeons full of items already, first was 8 hours ago.) At least Elixir is great to have 🙂

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Where are Remote Keys as I don’t see them at all in Ads? Just got 20 Happy Rings 🙂

The Remote Device  are actually at the entrance of the left tower (maybe also the right, i don’t recall).  They only work at the left and right towers, but they do make things a bit easier there.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

The Remote Device  are actually at the entrance of the left tower (maybe also the right, i don’t recall).  They only work at the left and right towers, but they do make things a bit easier there.  The Happy Rings are great.  Just put one on everybody in your active group who isn’t part of your fighting party.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Oh, so they aren’t Ad Things?

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 509 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,408 Replies: 9,223