Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Capture Compared to Creation

This topic contains 77 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Oh, so they aren’t Ad Things?

They are ad videos at the entrance of the tower.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

I noticed that πŸ™‚ Just Removed Left Right Seal πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Just Cleared The Game πŸ™‚ Now off to Post-Game Dungeon and Monster Making.

Secret Boss?
    And are the Heroes from Tenmilli-rpg those Secret Bosses? Saw Claw and died because I used Auto.. πŸ™‚

Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Mastertrek

Final Boss Question
    Will The Final Boss Drop anything important if fought Repeatedly or it is there just to be there? And I will definitely want to make that monster using the one Recipe πŸ™‚Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

So how to Farm Seeds?

Welcome πŸ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

No super easy way.Β  Just repeat Nihility Cave, sneaking as fast as you can through floors 1-3.Β  They are generated in different paths each time (but not truly random–just a few patterns) and if you are lucky you might have only 1 battle.Β  Thny get the treasures and lots of EXP on floors 4-5.Β  Repeat as often as you can stand it.

However…as usual, do NOT use any seeds until you have completed “absorbing” your most useful monsters as you lose all value when you reset to level 1.Β  You should decide what your best battle configuration will be and which monsters before using any seeds.Β  IF you decide to do the absorbing/level 1 routine, you can save some time if you stock up on EXP bottles (via the video ads), but there is no reason to do so unless you want to do the PvP.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Yeah, I know.. Grinding will be tough.. But I want to try it anyway after making the World Tree as I want to see what makes it So Special.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Now I see what makes World Tree That Special πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 8 posts - 71 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,078