Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate List of monsters you can create with info

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Mastertrek

But sadly I don’t know any small Sea monster to fuse With Sea Dragons as I need Tiny Sea Dragon.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

But sadly I donโ€™t know any small Sea monster to fuse With Sea Dragons as I need Tiny Sea Dragon.

Just try small fuse with a dragon type (not necessarily a sea dragon): best small is probably “water drop”, although you can always quickly try “spark” (they are easy to come by).ย  I think I remember that any dragon type will work.ย  The list I posted is from the developer’s site, but frequently there are several monsters that will work, not just the ones shown in the list.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Oh, I will ๐Ÿ™‚ And I know that if there’s no Specific Monsters to Fuse it can be any that meets the Criteria as long as these monsters don’t have other Fusion which sometimes happens (Can’t remember but I followed the Recipe and the Result was different just because I used Dark Monster in Fusion.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

How to get a Queen Type Monster as All Queen Monsters in the list require a Queen Type?

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,078