Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Where is the dragon genealogy?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 6 months ago.

Sammy
    Participant

I already have two tiny dragons that I’m ready to make into something better, but need the dragon genealogy. I’ve recently defeated the King Arthur boss and still haven’t found it. Have I missed it or am I just not far enough into the game?

Mastertrek

Yes, progress through the game and search everything, you’ll find Dragon Genealogy later. The same applies to anything else you might not have.

Welcome 😇

Alpe
    Participant

Dragon Gene.. is in oshiro.. sorry for spoiling..  on the basement.. where the prisoners was in.. and also.  You need akey to open that cages.. or bars. Or whatever . You can acquired the key on a village that needed a swan boat.. which is your using when you travel by sea.. I don’t know if you understand me . Sorry for my English..

I want four gigas

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Crystal
    Participant

I’ve got the dragon geneology but, I don’t know how to use it to fuse wing dragon and a bird type. Can anyone tell me how to use it?

Kyaw

Mastertrek

I’ve got the dragon geneology but, I don’t know how to use it to fuse wing dragon and a bird type. Can anyone tell me how to use it?

The Items that are required to fuse specific monsters are not a part of the Fusion itself. You need to have the said item in inventory in order to Fuse these monsters, the item itself only unlocks the Fusion; Then you need Two Monsters that meet the Fusion Criteria (Or the specific monsters).

Welcome 😇

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Shade
    Participant

Anyone know where the Ruin Book is? I’ve completed game for the most part but can’t find the Ruin Book anywhere.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Anyone know where the Ruin Book is? I’ve completed game for the most part but can’t find the Ruin Book anywhere.

North Cave

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995