Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate where is sennin

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bujinggit 5 days ago.

Gin_Ichimaru
    Participant

ive beaten the world tree and everything else i just dont know where sennin is the npc says that he is on an island somewhere but that is not very discriptive

1oldtymer
    Participant

Deleted–answered in post below from Mastertrek

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Gin_Ichimaru
    Participant

“please ask Sennin who is on an island somewhere” that is exactly what it says and I’m playing it in English so mabye they updated and added some stuff

Mastertrek

“please ask Sennin who is on an island somewhere” that is exactly what it says and I’m playing it in English so mabye they updated and added some stuff

The only Island I can remember is Isolated Island. But, I think there’s another small island which has only one person inside who gives a tip or something. I’ll download the game again to check if I remember this.

Best way is to look at Teleport locations,but you have to visit the place at least one time to have it unlocked. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

So, I just checked and I’m certain that you already found Sennin as the guy you have shown the screenshot says “You’ve got Sunshine Mirror” which is a key item you needed for Story progression (if I remember correctly).

Welcome 😇

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Gin_Ichimaru
    Participant

oh well then im all good thanks for the help

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bujinggit
    Participant

Where is sennin exactly? I tried all of solo huts and I still couldn’t find him

Mastertrek

Where in the story are you currently at?

Welcome 😇

Bujinggit
    Participant

The only ones left are the North Cave person Claw and the World Tree boss. I kinda found my way through and got the mysterious cabe key. Didn’t knew I just gotta check the castles and I can enter thr locked gates for the chests hehe though ot’s only Sennin now that I can’t find

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995