Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Ruin Book?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sadddn 2 months ago.

Lotmo
    Participant

Hi, made an account for this one question: where is the Ruin Book? I know that the World Tree Fruit is in the Isolated Village near the Left Tower, which is enterable after the game is completed, and the Satori Book is at the end of Mysterious Cave, unlocked by a key found at the Hades Dungeon near the northwest corner of the map, but I cannot find the Ruin Book. Please help!

1oldtymer
    Participant

The Ruin Book is in the North Cave.

Older, but not wiser

Lotmo
    Participant

Found it, thanks!

Warurumasta
    Participant
    In what part of the cave? Right, left?, I checked the whole cave and I don't see the book, could you tell me what should I do or what should I do to find the book in the cave?

fran

Bujinggit
    Participant

Where is this mysterious cave? I have defeated the boss in Hades but I just can’t find the mysterious cave. Is it named differently. Can anyone share a screenshot?

Mastertrek

Where is this mysterious cave? I have defeated the boss in Hades but I just can’t find the mysterious cave. Is it named differently. Can anyone share a screenshot?

Check Basement in Castle Next. I can’t provide a screenshot as I lost the Save.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Vestrael
    Participant

You need the key to Castle Next. Which is given after you find the mirror key and go through the teleporters.

Mysterious cave is amazing. You can recruit Suzaku, King Arthur, Giga Devil, Sky Dragon, and even Giga Orcs.

The recruitment rate on Suzaku and King Arthur is really high. I have yet to recruit the Giga Devil though.

Creating every sub species one dragon and mysterious cave at a time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    sadddn
    Participant

thanks I also have it noe but I don’t understand how to ‘activate’ it. same with the dragon one. could someone explain to me how it’s done ?

nice

Vestrael
    Participant

So the great thing about that. Once you have the item, its active. Just fuse the monsters that are required, and bingo bango bongo.. ta da you made the Tooth Fairy. πŸ˜‚

Creating every sub species one dragon and mysterious cave at a time.

Mastertrek

So the great thing about that. Once you have the item, its active. Just fuse the monsters that are required, and bingo bango bongo.. ta da you made the Tooth Fairy. πŸ˜‚

Fusion Items don’t disappear from Inventory once found. Also, some monsters are better than others (with World Tree being the best).

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,727 Replies: 11,328