Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate What does Mysterious seed do?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 2 years ago.

Smurf
    Participant

What does mysterious seed do? I already Finished the game but don’t know what to do with it

Dat111123

1oldtymer
    Participant

What does mysterious seed do? I already Finished the game but don’t know what to do with it

I’m not sure exactly which item you mean (translation issues), but  the “mysterious” consumables change the value of an attribute.  The mysterious seed is probably what the Japanese wiki calls the mysterious edamame and increases MMP by 10.  Mysterious beans increases MMP by 3.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Seeds increase Stats by certain amount (description says it). If it’s not saying it then it may be used sonewhere else.

All your base are belong to us.

Smurf
    Participant

It’s in the “other” section in the menu. So i think it is a key item for something. I can’t use it

Dat111123

1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, knowing it is in the other section helps.  Here is what the wiki says about how to obtain mysterious grass:

Castle town 100G
    (You cannot buy it unless you give a mysterious seed to the man on the second floor of the house in the lower left of the castle town)

///

So “mysterious seed” is used to make it possible for you to purchase “mysterious grass.”

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  1oldtymer.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,167 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,143 Replies: 12,670