Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate What's next?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 4 days ago.

Bujinggit
    Participant

I can’t enter the Mirror Castle because it says that it’s sealed by a mysterious power. Now a red ping on Godesse’s Castle but I where is its entry? It keeps telling me I need a special key on Next Castle dungeon but where do I get it? Also, I already unlocked the Oshiro Castle dungeon locks

1oldtymer
    Participant

You need the Key of Next, which can be found in the Mirror Castle.

You should check the post in the forum at Treasure/Item Location which includes several keys and their locations.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bujinggit
    Participant

Thanks! I tried going to the forest again and there it was the ladder. My next obstacle now is the Sun Labyrinth. I tried the pathway on following of the skull from your previous reply but thr treasure is not opening. It keeps saying there’s a mysterious power

old elf
    Participant

I’m stuck at the part where world tree growth stopped and the red dot keeps pointing at next castle. i finished left and right tower and my last place i’m stuck at is the island house. secret to moon room? also finished mysterious cave. so what next i’m lost

lukeyang

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m stuck at the part where world tree growth stopped and the red dot keeps pointing at next castle. i finished left and right tower and my last place i’m stuck at is the island house. secret to moon room? also finished mysterious cave. so what next i’m lost

See my post # 32912 (in the Summon Mate forum titled “Where is Star Room” and that might help.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995