May 29, 2020 at 2:55 pm #38204
I have tried looking everywhere and i have not the slightest clue where i can find them, its the only location that u can get certain Pals and ive spent hours looking for it at this point, if anyone know please let me know, ive not been able to find it online either :/May 29, 2020 at 4:11 pm #38207
This seems to trip up many players. The Curse Labyrinth is reached by going through Next Castle (if I remember correctly, there are locked cells doors in the basement of Next Castle). You will need the Key to Next Castle found in the Mirror Castle.
Older, but not wiserMay 29, 2020 at 4:18 pm #38208
thanks for the reply i finally found it…..i swear im blind as shit (also side question if you see this let me know why i cant seem the be able to get king Arthur, ive completed the whole mystery cave but still can’t get him….i can get everything else besides him :/)
May 29, 2020 at 4:35 pm #38217
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Shadow. Reason: found the cave so i had to edit xd
I assume you have met King Arthur in the Mysterious Cave, but haven’t captured him. Remember that you can only capture the last monster you defeat in the group.
Here is a translated note from the developer about issues with a monster joining/not joining:
- In most cases, the monsters that appear there will not join unless you have captured the dungeon
- Of the enemy parties, the last monster to defeat will be a friend with a 40% chance.
- Types that are already in the group or types that are waiting for a contract do not become friends
Older, but not wiser
May 29, 2020 at 5:04 pm #38219
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by 1oldtymer.
yes i have seen him in the cave but at no point was i able to capture him no matter what i did, but now i fused one myself and i am now able to capture them now…so i guess my issues was that i needed to make one before i could capture them, thanks alot btw 😛
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584