Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Curse Labyrinth Location ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shadow 5 months ago.

Shadow
    Participant

I have tried looking everywhere and i have not the slightest clue where i can find them, its the only location that u can get certain Pals and ive spent hours looking for it at this point, if anyone know please let me know, ive not been able to find it online either :/

1oldtymer
    Participant

This seems to trip up many players.  The Curse Labyrinth is reached by going through Next Castle (if I remember correctly, there are locked cells doors in the basement of Next Castle).  You will need the Key to Next Castle found in the Mirror Castle.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Shadow
    Participant

thanks for the reply i finally found it…..i swear im blind as shit (also side question if you see this let me know why i cant seem the be able to get king Arthur, ive completed the whole mystery cave but still can’t get him….i can get everything else besides him :/)

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Shadow. Reason: found the cave so i had to edit xd
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I assume you have met King Arthur in the Mysterious Cave, but haven’t captured him.  Remember that you can only capture the last monster you defeat in the group.

Here is a translated note from the developer about issues with a monster joining/not joining:

• In most cases, the monsters that appear there will not join unless you have captured the dungeon
    • Of the enemy parties, the last monster to defeat will be a friend with a 40% chance.
    • Types that are already in the group or types that are waiting for a contract do not become friends

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Shadow
    Participant

yes i have seen him in the cave but at no point was i able to capture him no matter what i did, but now i fused one myself and i am now able to capture them now…so i guess my issues was that i needed to make one before i could capture them, thanks alot btw 😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584