Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Sword of Elipsia The Ultimate Battle has been cleared!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 3 weeks ago.

The True Ultimate Extraordinarily Beautiful Yet Empowered Legendary Boss Battle! (Spoilers)

The Legendary Enah was a really fun Boss to Beat on all Difficulties , especially Chaos, which takes some planning to do, after which it’s still uncertain whether you can beat her or not.

Screenshot_20230328-210905

Screenshot_20230328-210956

Below are my Equipment stats (Nil Crown is very useful here although I didn’t buy 3 prior to battle and used the two I had on wrong heroes).

Screenshot_20230328-211138

Screenshot_20230328-211147

Screenshot_20230328-211201

The Legendary Heroes Stats (Nothing special here but showing them for completionist issues):

Screenshot_20230328-211218

Screenshot_20230328-211226

Screenshot_20230328-211235

And finally, the strongest Chi- OUCH! Okay, I won’t call you that again, Alice!

Screenshot_20230328-211244

Game Stats (Failed to get max Damage yet again 😒 ) :

Screenshot_20230328-211622

Screenshot_20230328-211637

This was a fun game to play and I wish it was twice as long. Or thrice.

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Victar
    Participant

Here’s my take on the ultimate postgame superboss. I cleared the battle on Hard with a level 999 team that did NOT max out their stats. I didn’t grind their stats other than unlocking the “random encounters drop stat boosters” option in the Secret Room, and feeding all incidental stat boosters to Aldo. I didn’t excessively grind the “shell” boosters either, although I did buy a few “increase physical damage” shells from the Guild. I had 15 of those.

Why didn’t I max out the team’s stats? I could say “for the challenge” or “for fun” and it wouldn’t be a total lie. Perhaps the real reason is that I didn’t realize how ridiculously fast it is to max out their stats by repeatedly clearing the Secret Arena on Easy. (I did beat the Secret Arena once on Chaos difficulty, and it was an extremely close battle.)

Aldo’s high Speed stat isn’t by chance – every time I stumbled across a fruit that gave 20 or 50 to two random stats, I’d save and reload to make sure Aldo’s Speed was one of the two stats raised. With less-than-maximum stats, Aldo desperately needed an Energi Greatsword to raise his STR/INT 10% and the Imperial Charm to raise all his stats 15%.

Aldo also had help from a helm that boosted his damage 15%, the Cheerful Sword / Gloomy Hatchet combo that boosted his damage 25%, and Nate’s Fishy Gun (a storehouse weapon) that boosts damage for adjacent allies.

Ariel’s Assist Change is one of the best support moves in the game, since it can straight-up negate rebound time for other characters.

The superboss on Chaos seems basically impossible without deliberately grinding stats. I tried, but the later phases of the fight just destroy the party. After I maxed out the team’s stats, fighting the superboss on Chaos felt somewhat easier than it was on Hard with less-than-maximum stats.

Also, the Vortex Dragon (a random encounter enemy in the Dead Seas) on Chaos seems impossible without max stats, unless one has a large stock of Shop items that let the team continue fighting after total party K.O. (Exe-create games don’t let the player use these Shop items on the postgame superboss.)

Victar’s Fanfiction Archive: https://www.vicfanfic.com
    Featuring β€œMemories of an Overlord”, a Journey to Kreisia fanfiction novel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,510 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,427 Replies: 13,705