the easy(but long)way to level up from 90-99(bonus:the last boss info)

Written by famouscrystal1417

Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity the easy(but long)way to level up from 90-99(bonus:the last boss info)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

The new research about this game
    New information
    Hp:55000
    Mp:20000(possible to be absorbed)
    Steal:zeradonal ore(useless)
    1.obtain 3 orlov(steal item from Avatar of abyss,at same time you before you able to fight this guy,you able to farm a lot zeradonal ore)
    2.when your level reach 90,you should at least max all tablets from all character(need a lot of patience(with 3 draupnir you able to do this)
    3.create 3 tupsimati(improtant)
    4.just kill that Avatar of heavens (there is no need to use secret potions of heavens, dauturu able to dealt 5k-6k damage with visulgia punish(with enchanted weapon)and kreist able to dealt 7k damage with grandcross(with charge and enchanted weapon) while laishutia dealt 12k damage(critical, mana enhance and magic up)
    5.beware Avatar of heavens skill(nearly all of em is dangerous)
    1.judgement nova:randomly hit your teams 8 times(physical skill)
    2.i’ll have you as food:absorb your mp by 100%(light elements)
    3.i’ll make you a bloody meat(maybe):absorb your HP by 40-50%(phsycal skill)
    4.light nova?(maybe):AOE attack to your teams(light elements, of.course)
    5.cleave:1 hit normal attack
    6.equipment it shall be done with the most basic party member
    1.kreist: 2 tupsimati
    2.dauturu:1 tupsimati 1 orlov
    3.laishutia:1 light quartz 1 orlov
    you will get 90000 exp,40000 gold,100 tp,and thats it,mahahaahah(i only use 5 lucklau,7 spilrau,1(or non)spirit potions of elves and 1 soma)
    Final boss:grazard
    Race:? Weakness:-(non)
    HP:170000
    Mp:16000(possible to be absorbed)
    Steal:non
    How to win:use a hidden skill “protection of aegislute” right away,since the normal attack of this guy dealt 1000 damage without aegislute(level 90-99)and it’s was to **** powerfull
    Skill:
    1.so weak useless:no damage for 2 attack(grazard only use this skill for 2 times)
    2.trample:AOE attack to party,dealt 500-700(only 300-400 when your level reach level 90-99)
    3.take this:dealt 1200-1800 damage(additional effect…..deathblow(instant death)
    4.drown in sea of chaos: each turn your hp and mp decreased by 2%(the nasty skill?)
    5.punch?:a normal attack,only dealt 300 damage,attack 1 of your party member
    6.trample-ex?(I forget it real name):an extremely high damage AOE skill

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.