Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity Just for reference, the High Mage Tablet is in The Abode of the Earth…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

J. D. Guy
    Participant

…in a hidden nook on what you have marked as Screen Six. To the south of Grezard’s location, you can walk due west of the pathway from the ladder through an invisible path to get the chest. It’s probably one of Laishutia’s best Tablets, but the walkthough doesn’t mention it.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  J. D. Guy.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Hmm,well I believe everyone already know that though……..,but well thanks for the information

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Hmm,well I believe everyone already know that though……..,but well thanks for the information

Even if so, mayhaps it could be noted within the walkthrough for good measure. (I mean, if everyone but the poor walkthough knows, it’s only fair to inform it, too, no? ;))

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks, I just updated it. (And just about fell out of my chair when I saw how horrible that walkthrough looks lol… it’s one of the first ones I wrote, and I don’t think I’ve looked at it since…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Thanks, I just updated it. (And just about fell out of my chair when I saw how horrible that walkthrough looks lol… it’s one of the first ones I wrote, and I don’t think I’ve looked at it since…

We all have to start somewhere, so don’t be too hard on yourself.

(Though I did wonder why it seemed so barren, not gonna lie.)

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Also for reference, @msg-commander, the reason you couldn’t steal from Shilfris in Eashtend Castle is because you likely already had 5 “Spirit Potion of the Elves”.

This game won’t let you pick up items beyond the assorted maximums each item can be obtained to, and it won’t let you steal items beyond that limit, too. You can only carry 5 “Spirit Potion of the Elves” at a time; had you used one, like in the same fight, you would have been able to steal it.

Side note, but with the lack of Boss drops in the central Castle, I wonder if it was the same reason behind? That is, they all dropped “Spirit Potion of the Elves”, and I already had 5? Hmm.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, that would explain it! I completely forgot the game limited Spirit Potion of the Elves to only 5 lol…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

famouscrystal1417
    Participant
    • Yep,this game had a limitation,well I just can’t imagine if someone had 99 secret potion of the heavens,that’s also mean him nearly invincible,Welp 5 spirit potion of elves,5 secret potion of heavens,15(maybe even less than 15)spilrau and lucklau,ah not good I am forget a lot stuff,about this game

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Rather make another new thread, I think maybe I’ll ask here.

Is there a way to get more Orichalcum Ore? Like, is there a Monster that you can steal it from, or that’ll possibly drop it?

J. D. Guy
    Participant

A few more things for you to fill in your guide, @msg-commander:

A Soma can be stolen from Kranzatorm. The limit is 10, and Monsters around the dungeon drop them as their Rare Drop, which is likely why you couldn’t steal it.

A Spirit Potion of the Elves can be stolen from Bargrelay.

And a Secret Potion (of the Heavens) can be stolen from Farzemulg, though you can only have 5 of those at max.

EDIT: And Grezard Part 1 gives you another Spirit Potion of the Elves for his steal. (And the game will ask [read: tell] you to put Kreist in your party before you can even walk toward the altar, if Kreist isn’t there at that point.

Also, I found the answer to my own question. Orichalcum Ore can be stolen from Kiaronoa as their Rare Steal, and Gordeamus drop them as their Rare Drop.

Soon, I’mma need to worry about how to get the next tier of ore for everyone… EDIT: And the Zeradonal Ore is respectably easy to come by. It’ll be those precious gemstones that’ll be problematic to get multiples of.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  J. D. Guy.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.