Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity Is there anything to do in Snowcross Town?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Late-ish in the game, when you go to the Island of Snow, there’s a town there – Snowcross Town.

If you go in the town and talk to everybody, there’s some woman in the town library who says there was a female thief in town awhile back who stole some historic documents, but as far as I can tell that’s the start and end of that conversation.

Does anybody know if there’s any kind of side quest associated with this, or is it just random dialogue?

It seems strange to me that they’d put a whole town in there that essentially serves absolutely no purpose.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

Nope, no subquests anywhere in the game, including post-game. I think that comment was just part of the plot (who is that cloaked figure??).

Older, but not wiser

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Late-ish in the game, when you go to the Island of Snow, there’s a town there – Snowcross Town. If you go in the town and talk to everybody, there’s some woman in the town library who says there was a female thief in town awhile back who stole some historic documents, but as far as I can tell that’s the start and end of that conversation. Does anybody know if there’s any kind of side quest associated with this, or is it just random dialogue? It seems strange to me that they’d put a whole town in there that essentially serves absolutely no purpose.

Even with no sidequests, it does serve the purpose of expanding the world-building of the game outside of a cutscene. There is that line you mentioned, plus the whole lore of the Golems. Especially noteworthy is what the people will tell you of the Blue Golem, and why it is the way it is.

• This reply was modified 50 years ago by .
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yep,and it also tell you about regratlute?(was it correct?)and vilguslute?(correct right?)power regratlute ability was draw out courage(I didn’t remember it)and vilguslute was the great strength????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 788 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,791 Replies: 11,576