Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity Stuck after beating the Guardian of the Seal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fafhred 2 months ago.

Fafhred
    Participant

Ok, I beat that boss, moved past it, and see the chest… on the other side of a chasm.

In a previous dungeon there was such, with a switch elsewhere on the map activating a passage (bridge?) to cross it.

Here: nothing, no way; I tried everything, hitting every wall hoping for a secret passage of that very small map.

I still have the key, could not find a way to use it, so I suspet that it is for the chest itself.

I also tried backtracking to previous dungeon areas, even visit new places in the world… dead end so far.

I then did a search and found 2 different walkthroughs, the second on this site (https://www.rpginsanity.com/symphony-of-eternity/location-walkthrough/the-sealed-ruins/); both assume that you can immediately get the Underwater Parts after killing the boss, there is no mention of this blocked path.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Fafhred.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 542 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,449 Replies: 9,424