Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity [SOLVED] Where is the Aegislute??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I played this 3 years ago and made it through without any problems. I’m replaying it, and am at the final boss, before I read Commander’s walkthrough. Now I’m ready for the battle, but I don’t have any skill that is called “aegislute,” yet I think I have all the tablets and all of them maxed. I do have Kreist in my party. I have a vague memory that maybe this skill just shows up automatically at the final battle, but I don’t see it anyplace. So where do I find it?

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .
    1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, answered my own question. I did remember correctly–you automatically get the agislute protection at teh start of the last (easy) battle.
    MSG Commander: you might edit your location walkthrough to explain how/when you get this skill.

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

I should might as well add a [Solved] Tag then.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I didn’t remember we even had a SOLVED tag!!:)

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

OK, answered my own question. I did remember correctly–you automatically get the agislute protection at teh start of the last (easy) battle.
    MSG Commander: you might edit your location walkthrough to explain how/when you get this skill.

It’s been a long time since I played that game, and the walkthrough I’ve got is, well… not as fancy as the more recent ones I’ve done?

Sorry if it’s confusing to you… I’ll try to take a look at it this coming week (I just posted the last page for Dios, so I need a little down-time now. Plus I finally beat Link of Hearts this morning!)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

:cheer: Hey, great persistence from you to finish off Link of Hearts! :woohoo: Given all that you do on the site, and how many games you’ve got going at the same time, I’m impressed you had the will power to fool with it.

I didn’t see ANY subquests in Symphony of Eternity, but I’ll check the village in the post game and see if anything turns up.

I’m just coming off some elbow surgery, so I haven’t been too active.

Older, but not wiser

Overdrive
    Participant

If memory serves, there aren’t any side-quests in Eternity. Unless “run around to fight optional post-game bosses” counts as side-quests. In fact, I don’t think any of the three World Wide Software games I’ve played (Eternity, Link of Hearts, End of Aspiration) had them.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

:cheer: Hey, great persistence from you to finish off Link of Hearts! :woohoo: Given all that you do on the site, and how many games you’ve got going at the same time, I’m impressed you had the will power to fool with it.

I didn’t see ANY subquests in Symphony of Eternity, but I’ll check the village in the post game and see if anything turns up.

I’m just coming off some elbow surgery, so I haven’t been too active.

Don’t overdo it, make sure you give enough time to recover.

I try to only play two games over the same period, any more and I forget what I’m supposed to be doing. Still I almost gave up on Link of Hearts. But it’s worth playing to the end. (I’m not gonna do bonus stuff though.)

Overdrive, 2 WWS games with side quests are Symphony of the Origin and Eclipse of Illusion – both top notch games (although the translations are a bit odd sometimes in Origin)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584