Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of Eternity List of Post-Game Monsters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 3 years ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Here are the ones I found. There are 3 different “seabed cave” locations.
    seabed cave
    Pandora’s Box
    weakness:none
    36000 hp
    reward: Ruby
    difficulty: routine

seabed cave
    Smaug
    weakness: light
    50000 hp
    reward: Emerald

seabed cave
    Fengalm
    weakness: darkness
    38700 hp
    reward: turquoise
    difficulty: not hard, but frustrating

ice cave
    Lethal Weapon
    weakness: none
    40500 hp
    steal: juggernaut
    reward: diamond

Valley of Flowers
    Solitration
    weakness: none
    100000 hp
    steal: zeradonal ore
    reward: sapphire
    difficulty: without the secret, you probably can’t win

spoiler
    buy weedkiller, at least 9 of them, more is better, in Allein Town

Hollow of the Earth-depths
    weakness: wind
    51000 hp
    steal: none
    reward: zeradonal ore
    difficulty: a bit more than usual, but IF you are properly prepared, nothing to scare you

spoiler
    buy amulet of soul for each party member in Allein Town

In the sky, Heavens’ Cavern
    weakness: darkness
    55000 hp
    reward: draupnir
    difficulty: very hard, resistant to everything

Older, but not wiser

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Overdrive
    Participant

I did a bit of searching because I thought there were a couple more and, yes, there are. It’s been a few months since I’ve played the game, so I didn’t remember much other than how I beat a couple of these bosses and one (probably Avatar of Heaven) got the better of me, but there is a GameFAQs board topic titled “Where is Sapphire?” that talks about the post-game dungeons and bosses.

There’s an ice cave (possibly tied into the island where that meaningless village is) and a plant dungeon that was simply listed as on a tiny island that has a couple plant life squares. That was the one that got talked about in the topic because of how it’s a trick boss that regens its entire HP every turn and needs a specific strategy involving the purchase and use of specific items.

Actually beating Avatar of the Heavens; good job on that! I think after it got done with me, I figured I’d save it for the end, but then got sidetracked with other games and that was the end of that. I think my file has me in the room with Pandora’s Box, but I haven’t fought it yet and that will either be 2/3 seabed caves done or all three of them.

EDIT: I also found a topic on another message board, which says there is one located near the Dwarves Village. And my memory is vaguely telling me there was a sealed door somewhere in that cave, so there might be seven of them.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I did a bit of searching because I thought there were a couple more and, yes, there are. It’s been a few months since I’ve played the game, so I didn’t remember much other than how I beat a couple of these bosses and one (probably Avatar of Heaven) got the better of me, but there is a GameFAQs board topic titled “Where is Sapphire?” that talks about the post-game dungeons and bosses.

There’s an ice cave (possibly tied into the island where that meaningless village is) and a plant dungeon that was simply listed as on a tiny island that has a couple plant life squares. That was the one that got talked about in the topic because of how it’s a trick boss that regens its entire HP every turn and needs a specific strategy involving the purchase and use of specific items.

Actually beating Avatar of the Heavens; good job on that! I think after it got done with me, I figured I’d save it for the end, but then got sidetracked with other games and that was the end of that. I think my file has me in the room with Pandora’s Box, but I haven’t fought it yet and that will either be 2/3 seabed caves done or all three of them.

EDIT: I also found a topic on another message board, which says there is one located near the Dwarves Village. And my memory is vaguely telling me there was a sealed door somewhere in that cave, so there might be seven of them.

Feel free to post links to the other forums, if you think it will help people here. (Or if you’d rather just drop hints and make the people go search in-game to find the answers, that’s cool too. Make ’em work for it. 👿 )

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Cho
    Participant

Additional info:

Pandora’s Box

debuffs: paralize, confusion, sleep, death

Smaug

debuffs: dunno (selfbuffed and oneshot him)

Fengalm

debuffs: paralize, stun

steal: Orlov (exp 1.5)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Overdrive:There’s an ice cave (possibly tied into the island where that meaningless village is) and a plant dungeon that was simply listed as on a tiny island that has a couple plant life squares. That was the one that got talked about in the topic because of how it’s a trick boss that regens its entire HP every turn and needs a specific strategy involving the purchase and use of specific items.

That plant monster you mention sounds like the one in Valley of Flowers (see the spoiler to see the similarity to your description).

Older, but not wiser

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,that’s right isn’it,i believe sometime we should create a record that contain the most fearful and dangerous boss at kemco game~jk

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 787 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,789 Replies: 11,572