Need monster drop info

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of the Origin Need monster drop info

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of famouscrystal1417 famouscrystal1417 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m working on updating the guide for Symphony of the Origin, and I’ve made it as far as the Path to the Pier.

I’m trying to list the drop and steal info for every monster in the game, and have not been able to get the drop for Warbird (in Path to the Pier).

If anyone ever gets that info, please let me know! 😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of 1oldtymer
    1oldtymer
    Participant

If I understand correctly, Path to the Pier is a one-time event and you can’t go back to it once completed. If that is right, and Warbird shows up nowhere else, then hmmm…(:

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That is correct.

I’ve got one Save file set aside, still in the Path to the Pier – I just don’t have the patience to go back and fight 27 more battles just to try and get one drop. 😛

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Also, in the Closed Lands, I’m having the hardest time sorting out which monster drops which item.

I’ve figured out the “steal” items; I just need drop info. (Now matter how closely I watch the battle results, I keep coming up with the wrong monster drops.)

Profile photo of Cho
    Cho
    Participant

I’m working on updating the guide for Symphony of the Origin, and I’ve made it as far as the Path to the Pier.

I’m trying to list the drop and steal info for every monster in the game, and have not been able to get the drop for Warbird (in Path to the Pier).

If anyone ever gets that info, please let me know!

Warbird (in Path to the Pier) drops Campset.

Also I want to share info about additional dungeons (SOP Shop):

Path Of Darkness
    Monsters: Torrent, Skeleton, Hobgoblin (drop & steal items are the same like in your Monster List guide ;)).
    Boss: Blue Wyvern
    Steal: Fossil Plate;
    Drop: Life Elixir.

Path Of Chaos
    Monsters: Death Night, Red Cap, Earthdrake (drop & steal items are the same like in your Monster List guide).
    Boss: Cyclops
    Steal: Fossil Plate;
    Drop: Hercules’ Elixir.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks Cho. I’ll update the Monster info for Warbird. 😀

I don’t think I’ll add Bonus bosses to the Monster List, but when I get to updating the bonus material section, I’ll include it somehow on those pages.

Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Has you found anything new about IAP dungeon,for some reason i give a pass to IAP dungeon at smphony of origin,after defeating king of underworld(welp it can’t be helped i am become boring of it)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of Cho
    Cho
    Participant
    offtop
    Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well thanks,but thanks to that i didn’t miss any part of story.

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Profile photo of Cho
    Cho
    Participant

Also, in the Closed Lands, I’m having the hardest time sorting out which monster drops which item.

I’ve figured out the “steal” items; I just need drop info. (Now matter how closely I watch the battle results, I keep coming up with the wrong monster drops.)

Here:

Fenril
    drop Spilrau / Lucklau (rare drop)

Oroabeth
    drop Spirit Crystal of Life / Campset (r)

Smaug
    drop Gem of Nothingness / Cureall (r)
    steal Spirit Crystal of Life (may be just my luck, but have never seen it by stealing).

Spartoi
    drop Smokescreen / Sacred Holy Stone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.