Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of the Origin Low level challenge: The King of the Underworld

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Challenge: What is the lowest level at which you can defeat the King of the Underworld on Hard mode? Share your videos (and be sure to record your party level – which I just noticed I seem to have left out… oops…)

Following the strategy on this page, I was able to defeat him at level 85 (but I’m sure that with the same strategy, it could be done even lower than that.)

Disclaimer: I shot two versions of this video – the first one, I recorded commentary but hadn’t turned on the “microphone” setting in Game Recorder, so I got no sound. 😛

The second one, I recorded the audio, but when I played it back I found out that the game’s music was too loud, so you can’t hear my explanations anyway. So, here’s the first video (without sound) – but hopefully by watching it you’ll still be able to see this strategy in action:

(P.S. Battle starts around the 2 minute mark.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.