Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Symphony of the Origin Story continuity (?)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

inkwarrior
    Participant

In terms of connecting story, between this and Symphony of Eternity, which should I play first?

Or is there no real connection to the two, so it doesn’t matter?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Technically, Eternity comes first… but there is VERY LITTLE in the way of actual continuity (only a few references to some of the golems from Eternity… Well also the leader of the Elves and the leader of the Dwarves are the same in each game – but there’s NO dialogue or anything that references this fact.)

So, it’s actually quite insignificant… It won’t hurt anything at all to play Origin first, though I do highly recommend playing both games, regardless of the order (they’re my two personal favorites) 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.

Overdrive
    Participant

As a side-note, when you play Origins, bump up the difficulty, as the default option is so easy, the game practically plays itself and you’d have to be pretty careless to even be in remote danger of death for roughly 99% of it.

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yes, only play Origin on Hard difficulty! Normal is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy….

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.