Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Tears Revolude Anyone beat the puzzle in void trail?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OboivionZX 6 years ago.

OboivionZX
    Participant

Did Anyone beat this yet?

Azyleo

Yes Beaten It.

OboivionZX
    Participant

O.O how did you get past that puzzle in void trail

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

O.O how did you get past that puzzle in void trail

I haven’t played the game, but if you’re talking about the puzzle that had everyone stumped, this was posted on Kemco’s facebook page:

“Thanks deeply to Judy Moss who replied to Azaan, for Wisdom Puzzle, turn the camera to the locked door and starting clockwise from the top, mana, luna, unlit, mana, luna, unlit, mana and luna. Door should unlock.” (emphasis added)

Let me know if that’s what you were looking for?

All your base are

Azyleo

Start from the Candle Near to the lock door. Light Mana First. Then in a clockwise direction light luna, then leavr the 3rd one unlit. Repeat the above process until you get something like this:
    (Quote This message to see the proper diagram below

|——DOOR——|
    M
    M L
    U U
    L M
    M L
    U

|________Start Point _____|

EDIT: Just Uploaded the image anyways:

OboivionZX
    Participant

That’s in wisdom tower xd I’m talking about after that Im talking about after that place and the sky trail I’m talking about the puzzle in the void place its something like this the wind blows past midnight to reach the sun their are 3 crystals and you can change them blue or red
    Also I noticed I said I’m talking about to much lol

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This was also on Facebook, but like I said I haven’t played the game so for all I know this might be just another answer for the wisdom tower… If this doesn’t do the trick we’ll need to find someone who’s passed the part you’re in to give the right answer.

“I dont really remember the combination but i think it is
    Start from the candle nearest to the exit door
    Orange>>Blue>>No Light>>Orange>>Blue>>No Light>>Orange>>Blue

or
    Blue>>Orange>>No Light>>Blue>>Orange>>No Light>>Blue>>Orange”

All your base are

OboivionZX
    Participant

The wind dashes across the nightlight until it reaches the sun Im talking about this puzzlw

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ah, I don’t know then. Hopefully Azyleo or someone else will be able to give you the right answer for this puzzle.

All your base are

Azyleo

I seriously Solved this puzzle at random. Actually I didnt even put much thought in it. So I cant really help you here. What I can only say is to go for the easiest answer, because like always in this game: the easiest answer is the way to solve the puzzles in this game. Dont think to much just go for the most obvious combinations.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,159 Forums: 142 Topics: 2,116 Replies: 12,588