Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Tears Revolude this puzzle is annoying

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 5 years ago.

OboivionZX
    Participant

So I just wanna ask again anyone know how to solve this?

Azyleo

Try something of these combinations

Red — Red — Green
    Green — Red — Red
    Red — Unlit( If you can ) — Green
    Green — Unlit( If You Can ) — Red

Tru these and let me know.

OboivionZX
    Participant

Nope did not work

OboivionZX
    Participant

I’m sure this puzzle is one of those easy hard ones. Easy awnser but you usually overthink it

OboivionZX
    Participant

Hmm I think its a way you have to put in the pattern like which one goes 1st. 2nd and 3rs

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So I just got this game for Christmas, so it’ll probably be a couple days before I reach the point where you’re stuck. (Unless it’s a really short game) B)

So, if anyone finds the solution for this puzzle, please use the Spoiler feature to hide the answer! (I wanna see if I can figure it out, or not.)

By the way, the first two hours of the game didn’t seem all that amazing, but the further I get in, the more I like it. But no matter how hard I try, I just can’t get over the Bobble-head appearance in the dungeons. (I mean, really? This is “cutting edge?” Lols.)

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I had nothing to do yesterday so I played all the way to the final boss. I got the puzzle solved – but then I accidentally saved over my data after beating the final boss, so I hope the information I remember is enough to be helpful:

spoiler
    The clue gives the order for the orbs: Wind, Star, Sun.

I messed up a couple of times, but it all worked out in the end. When you approach a crystal, it says something like “which orb do you want to approach it with?”

Based on the way you’re facing in the image you posted in this thread, from left to right choose Sun, Star, then Wind. (If you were facing the crystals head on, the order would be left to right, Wind, Star, Sun.)

Like I said I got it wrong several times, but when you finally get the right combination a portal opens that eventually leads to the final boss, and also the orbs crumble and the game says they’re no longer useful.

The final boss is not much further in, but there’s a recovery point on the screen before you face him.

All your base are

OboivionZX
    Participant
    OboivionZX
    Participant
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Or this one?

Sorry, I don’t understand exactly what you’re asking about. Let me see if I can get back to that screen in my game and maybe I can find some better information for you.

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 891 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,926 Replies: 12,025