Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Tears Revolude Tears Revolude on Steam Greenlight

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 3 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So, looks like Kemco’s hoping to port another game to Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=702870022

I don’t know if there’s anything in the Steam version that will be significantly different from mobile. Probably not, but if anyone’s interested in it, you should click the link above and vote for the game (you have to have a Steam account in order to vote.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Voted but I have mixed feeling about this game going for greenlight. Some other game might have been better.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s a good game; I just couldn’t handle the “bobble head” appearance of the main character. Plus the town interface was really bad. But I guess they make up for it in the battle system.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Also voted for yes, why not? Played it a little, but it is too 3D for me, so pretty quickly I stopped.

Overdrive
    Participant

It’s a good game; I just couldn’t handle the “bobble head” appearance of the main character. Plus the town interface was really bad. But I guess they make up for it in the battle system.

Yeah, the town interface is a bit lazy, IMO. Especially the “talk to people” part, where you just have this list of “man”, “woman”, “worried man”, “angry woman”, “child” and so on to scroll through, with the only ones worth talking to being the ones who give side quests (which tend to be of the generic “fight these monsters” and “get these items as drops from those monsters” types).

That’s been about the only real complaint so far, though. I like how using skills powers them up (which I found to be the main cool thing about Grandia back in the day) and how you can pay to enhance your weapon (or just switch between four types, each with its own parameters, for your characters) or allow you to equip more gems in order to give yourself more boosts in various stats, resistances, etc. It’s the kind of game you don’t mind grinding in, because the more you fight, the more you can improve your skills and the more money you’ll have to improve your weapons.

Travelman31
    Participant

I would rather see Darkgate or Knights of earthends.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 641 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,572 Replies: 10,388