Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Tenmilli walkthrough (in Japanese)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sohail 1 hour ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

If your browser can translate Japanese, the wiki Travelman mentioned is VERY detailed. Of course, there are translation issues that might make you do a bit of head scratching. LOL However, just about anything you need help with, you can find somewhere in the wiki. Here’s a link:

https://www24.atwiki.jp/shiftup_rpg/

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  MSG Commander. Reason: Moved to own topic to make it easier to find
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I moved this post to its own topic, so it’d be easier for peeps to find the link. (Sadly, my Google Chrome doesn’t offer to translate the page, though…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sohail
    Participant

Tenmilli rpg is still in development and changed the battle style to nomal … So we have to wait what stuff they’ll add in ending part 

A.Sohail

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Tenmilli rpg is still in development and changed the battle style to nomal … So we have to wait what stuff they’ll add in ending part

Wow I didn’t know that. Do you think they’ll make any changes to the story/dungeons? I hope not ’cause I’m about 2/3 done writing a walkthrough (with maps!)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sohail
    Participant

Story remains same i Dont think that they’ll make any changes in story

A.Sohail

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.