Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Tenmilli Walkthrough (Japanese & English)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 6 months ago.

3beez
    Participant

If your browser can translate Japanese, the wiki Travelman mentioned is VERY detailed. Of course, there are translation issues that might make you do a bit of head scratching. LOL However, just about anything you need help with, you can find somewhere in the wiki. Here’s a link:

https://www24.atwiki.jp/shiftup_rpg/

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I moved this post to its own topic, so it’d be easier for peeps to find the link. (Sadly, my Google Chrome doesn’t offer to translate the page, though…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sohail
    Participant

Tenmilli rpg is still in development and changed the battle style to nomal … So we have to wait what stuff they’ll add in ending part 

A.Sohail

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Tenmilli rpg is still in development and changed the battle style to nomal … So we have to wait what stuff they’ll add in ending part

Wow I didn’t know that. Do you think they’ll make any changes to the story/dungeons? I hope not ’cause I’m about 2/3 done writing a walkthrough (with maps!)

Sohail
    Participant

Story remains same i Dont think that they’ll make any changes in story

A.Sohail

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

We now have a walkthrough in English as well:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/tenmilli-rpg/location-walkthrough/

Note, this is only up to the ending credits. I plan to write up the bonus material as well, but I probably won’t start on that until next week.  😀

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks to @3beez for finding this and bringing it to my attention:

The shiftup.net homepage for Tenmilli has a page in Japanese and in English. In the top left corner, if you click “English” it loads an English description of the game and a couple of links.

Well, the first link “Walkthrough, World Map” links directly to https://www.rpginsanity.com/tenmilli-rpg/

I am so excited I can hardly believe it! This is the first actual endorsement a developer has given to one of my walkthroughs!  😎  😎  😎 It is so cool…

(Now I need to go back through my walkthrough and make sure that all the information is actually correct… also, the walkthrough now goes all the way to fighting the Dragonlord…)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671