Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG How to get the Elf (Spoilers)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 22 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

Hello I need help getting my final party member the elf from Elf Village.

*SPOILERS*
    When I allowed the amazon woman to join the party after fighting the summoned monsters I also beat the elfs summoned beasts but he kept saying he wants to stay at his post. I have all 9 members with me right now but I still can’t get the elf (Lufa is his name) to join me as he is the only one with the elf classes.

If you can point me to the right direction that would be helpful unless I have to start a new game all over again as I’m gonna be stuck with an empty party slot for the rest of the game.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hello I need help getting my final party member the elf from Elf Village.

*SPOILERS*
    When I allowed the amazon woman to join the party after fighting the summoned monsters I also beat the elfs summoned beasts but he kept saying he wants to stay at his post. I have all 9 members with me right now but I still can’t get the elf (Lufa is his name) to join me as he is the only one with the elf classes.

If you can point me to the right direction that would be helpful unless I have to start a new game all over again as I’m gonna be stuck with an empty party slot for the rest of the game.

Getting the Elf

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

halowes94
    Participant

i dont know why – but i invite the elf instead of amazonness (after i meet with the elf and defeat amazonness upon meeting her – i went back meeting with the elf and she agreed join my team) ….how do i get amazonness – midori to join my team? and where can i get the so-called talisman. mentioned by u? (i have defeated volcano boss and stuck infront of greenseal) …the green seal force me to get 10 people in order to clear the seal.

halowes94
    Participant

Updates: midori – the amazonness keep on telling me she will lend me a hand while lufa the elf not around.

halowes94
    Participant
    1. i dont know why – but i invite the elf instead of amazonness (after i meet with the elf and defeat amazonness upon meeting her – i went back meeting with the elf and she agreed join my team) ….how do i get amazonness – midori to join my team? and where can i get the so-called talisman. mentioned by u? @msgcommander (i have defeated volcano boss and stuck infront of greenseal) …the green seal force me to get 10 people in order to clear the seal.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Um… I’m not sure, because I only played through the game once so far. So I don’t even know if you need the Talisman, or if you get some other object to get the Amazoness… (though, probably, it will still be a talisman no matter what)

All I know is that after I’d beat the boss in the volcano, I went exploring and talked to the Elf, and she said something about “Oh, you have such-and-such talisman!” And then she was able to join the party.

Have you gone back to the amazon village since beating the volcano?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

“Updates: midori – the amazonness keep on telling me she will lend me a hand while lufa the elf not around.”

Sorry, I posted before I saw your update…

Because this game doesn’t give a lot of hints, and it’s not translated perfectly into English, the only thing I can think of is to talk to the man in the Mysterious Hut… but I don’t know if he’ll even tell you anything… I doubt there’s any way to get the Elf out of your party, but for sure there has to be a way to get Midori… I just don’t have any idea how.

3beez
    Participant

@halowes94

According to the Japanese walkthrough, you need to get an item from the library/warehouse. The translation I got was roughly: “At the library warehouse, you’ll find the Amulet of the Forest. You can now go recruit Midori or Lufa…whichever you left behind before.”

The library is at the far NW corner of the map. I haven’t done that yet, but I hope the walkthrough info is correct!  🙂

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yes it’s in the library! I don’t know why I couldn’t remember that. And it is an amulet, not a talisman.

Thanks 3beez!

Zherk01
    Participant

Didn’t notice that Tenmilli have its own forum here! One of my favorite game on Android and waiting for the translation before it dropped a few months ago was such a struggle.

Yeah I’m offtopic but didn’t want to create a different thread for this. lol

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.