Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Guide to the Room of Flight and Beyond

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EinjhelleDee 1 month ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

so now what?

I’m trying to figure out the same thing… it looks like that’s the end, though.

All your base are

Travelman31
    Participant

I dunno. I read the Japanese faq (poorly translated and all) and on page 17, there seems to be a bit more after the (bronze, silver and gold) mirrors. You can see the other topic with the link.

If you find out how to get there, to fight the bosses, let me know!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So I’m replaying the game to write a walkthrough, and I just cleared the Dark Dungeon (the really long nasty dungeon in the Room of Flight).

Got to the end of the dungeon and there’s no boss? So apparently I did something different the first time I played this game… not sure what…

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So I’m replaying the game to write a walkthrough, and I just cleared the Dark Dungeon (the really long nasty dungeon in the Room of Flight). Got to the end of the dungeon and there’s no boss? So apparently I did something different the first time I played this game… not sure what…

I figured it out… The boss will only appear if you’ve spoken to the Dark Spirit in the Antarctic Plateau.

All your base are

what is display ?
    Participant

i have just one question how we go down on dungeon of trial b12f for access to b13f  ?

he say i still couldn’t go down but i beat the mirrors and the dragon lord and the mysterious hut say he can’t help me more

i don't care ?

what is display ?
    Participant

i found the dark spirit boss and beat it. i can go on b13f and there is Nothing on this floor.

i don't care ?

EinjhelleDee
    Participant

I have reached the Tower of Mirrors and I found that I hate this part of the game because of the prerequisites.

I was patient enough to grind and get powerful enough that I got S rank very easily in the costume battles.

However, I could not move on in the tower because I have an unlucky streak on betting ANYWHERE. I’ve been losing almost every bet I made. Seriously, like just one win over ten bets.

Any tips on that?? 😩

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,211 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,200 Replies: 12,923