Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Is there a new game+

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 15 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think I done finished this game, and everything I’ve been able to find online talks about “after your first play through,” but I can’t find a way to unlock a second play through.

Am I missing something, or am I looking for something that’s not there?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

There seems to be one page here:
    https://www24.atwiki.jp/shiftup_rpg/pages/141.html

That talks about parts of the game after you fight your mirrors, including maybe two more bosses. But I am not sure how to reach them and even after translating that site, the English is quite poor and directions are unclear.

I think there is a little bit more. It seems you need to be in the 90s, level wise.

I beat the mirrors (bronze, silver, gold) on normal difficulty in the late 60s, level wise.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Travelman31.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Rrrrrrr…. My browser doesn’t even offer to translate these pages…!

Anyway I beat the mirrors and the dragonlord, and can’t figure out what to do… btw I finished the game in the mid-40s, on Easy.

Travelman31
    Participant

Dragonlord? Where is he?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Dragonlord? Where is he?

After the Tower of Mirrors

Travelman31
    Participant

Got it! Beaten (on normal!)
    Not too hard, done around 68 to 71.
    Doesn’t seem to be anything after that.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Travelman31.

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

Has anybody done grinding to “max out” stats after constant job changing + levelling up? I know it takes several hours if not months to get most party chars stats up to 999 but grinding is worth it especially on normal am I right? I’m still grinding for levels after job changing at the Room of Flight dungeon and Lost Forest (where I’m currently playing)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Has anybody done grinding to “max out” stats after constant job changing + levelling up? I know it takes several hours if not months to get most party chars stats up to 999 but grinding is worth it especially on normal am I right? I’m still grinding for levels after job changing at the Room of Flight dungeon and Lost Forest (where I’m currently playing)

Some grinding is definitely needed, but so far I’ve beat the game on Easy at level 50, and Travelman beat it on Hard around level 70… Personally I don’t think it would be worth the effort to grind stats up to 999… Although it might be interesting to grind your level to 99, if nothing else just to see if there’s a level cap, or if you can keep going into the 100’s.

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

Some grinding is definitely needed, but so far I’ve beat the game on Easy at level 50, and Travelman beat it on Hard around level 70… Personally I don’t think it would be worth the effort to grind stats up to 999… Although it might be interesting to grind your <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>level to 99, if nothing else just to see if there’s a level cap, or if you can keep going into the 100’s.

I see you and Travelman (a member if this forum) have beaten the game but I meant post game (after the final boss at the volcano) what should the levels be for grinding at Room of Flight? Perhaps you can make a new topic based on grinding during post game for most RPG experts who played and beat the final boss of this game who are aiming for higher levels and stats for extra grinding purposes!

Travelman31
    Participant

Yes, after the room of flight you eventually end up in the Arctic. I was in the late 60s and early 70s for my five main character, to take down the last boss.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  MSG Commander. Reason: Changed "Antarctic" to "Arctic"
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.