Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Missing Monsters and Items

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 month ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So I’ve beat the Dragonlord and the Dark Spirit (and I don’t believe there’s anything more to do), and I’m missing 6 Monsters, and 11 Items…

I’m fairly certain I got every treasure, and I know I bought every piece of equipment from each shop. However, I have not completed the Dungeon of Trials, so there may be something in there still?

Anyway the game does have a “Monster Map” so I know I’m missing numbers 27, 33, 34, 36, 110 and 111.

There’s no record for all the items, but I am working on an item list that I hope to publish in the next couple days… but still, how can I be missing 11 items?

I also haven’t done the PvP arena, so I don’t know if there are any rewards from that?

Anyway if anyone has the missing monsters, please respond with the name, the drop, and if possible the general location where you encountered them.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, okay, on a whim I went back through all the towns and tried talking to people to see if anything’s different… So I got to fight the Kracken a second time, as well as Midori’s summoned monster and Lufa’s summoned monster…

Which made me wonder about the other bosses (in the dungeons). So I went to the Wind Cave and fought the Level 2 version of the Bird of the Gale – and got a new weapon, Dark Knife! So now I’m only missing 10 items!

Then I went to fight the boss in E Tower, and defeated him but got no reward…  🙁

Also, everyone I’ve fought for the second time now says “Come back tomorrow” or something along those lines – except for the Kracken… So now I have to find him in a new place? So confused lol…

Screenshot_20171208-122101

1 user thanked author for this post.
    halowes94
    Participant

restart the game, they should be available after that, if they arent…open the game after several hours. The msximum attempt is 5 for every boss…not sure whether you can get all item or not.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ve fought some of them 3 times now and so far I’ve got 2 additional items. It’s good to know you can only fight each one 5 times otherwise I think I’d just give up at this point.  😯

I also found monsters 110 and 111 in the Arctic Region, so I’m now missing 27, 33, 34 and 36.

I tried using the Summoning Jewel in the Empire basement and got #27 (it’s like Imperial Soldier or something, that makes me think it should appear somewhere around Empire but I’ve never encountered it?) But you can only use the Summoning Jewel one time, or so it would seem…

1oldtymer
    Participant

so I’m now missing 27, …, 34 and 36.

I don’t know the numbers, but 2 of them might be (34 and 36)

#36 Magic Catfish   found in Ocean, northern area, around library  drops Phoenix Down

#34 Needlerat          found in Ocean, northern area, around library  drops Warp Card

So now I believe you have all 117 monsters!

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I know you have the Amulet, but it isn’t on your Google Docs (under Item/Option)

Also, you don’t show the 3 medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze) under Item/Other

Also you don’t show Intuition Hood under Item/Head

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

I also found monsters 110 and 111 in the Arctic Region…

Two tough ones to find.  I think if you don’t know they might be there, you would be unlikely to come across them.  It isn’t like a deserted island, and you could easily fight 3 battles there against the same penguins and conclude nothing interesting in this tiny space.  I don’t like placing rare monsters in such situations (unless you like to torture completists).

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’ve fought some of them 3 times now and so far I’ve got 2 additional items. It’s good to know you can only fight each one 5 times otherwise I think I’d just give up at this point.

I also fought a few of them 3 times, and the only item I got was that same Dark Knife.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

So I’ve beat the Dragonlord and the Dark Spirit (and I don’t believe there’s anything more to do), and I’m missing 6 Monsters, and 11 Items…

I’m fairly certain I got every treasure, and I know I bought every piece of equipment from each shop.

Here is the probable answer:
    there are 11 “special drops” from boss monsters that require repeated battles!!

I’ll write something once I get all 11 (if I can get them). The Japanese website lists the 11 “special drops” and I’ve found 4 of them (and you found 2 also, including the Dark Knife). As far as I can tell, they can all be found in the regular game without having to do the bonus material.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,283 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,095 Replies: 7,429