Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Special Drops from Boss Monsters

This topic contains 128 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Journeyof1000miles 1 month ago.

Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

Hope that helps everyone.

Begins with the first step.....

Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

I am also in the process of compiling more data for each class’s stat growth, I should be finished in the next day or two.

Mastertrek

@kaiteiraisuu, nice! I was only testing 6 Characters.. The hacked PVP Enemies were not fun to fight so I didn’t try doing much afterwards.

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

Thank you @mastertrek. I am glad to be here. This is far from the first time I’ve been on here, though tbh. As far as cheater are concerned I f’ing hate them. There is a special place reserved for them in the hereafter. On the note of the remainder of my research I should be finished with it tonight, seeing as I have only 3 classes left to do. So I should have it posted on here sometime tonight.

Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

Alright finally I’m finished with my other piece of research. It is in a spreadsheet, to make it easy to read in a linear fashion as well as cross-reference and compare classes to eachother. For the Level one stats I recorded them as soon as I changed into each of those classes, with no equipment worn, in other words their raw stats, and the same is for the level 99 stats as well, without spending any stat points at all. Yes you read this correct, raw stats. Hope everyone who sees this appreciates, and gets an idea of how much I put into making this.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

On the topic of item drops, does anyone know if a full list of items has been compiled yet, with their locations where they can be found?

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t know if the list is complete, put we have one posted on the website.  Unfortunately, the site structure tends not to cross reference the “pages” shown in the “Games” category.  But if you go to “Games,” click on Tenmilli, and then navigate to the “Monsters” link, you can see a list I posted some time ago.  Again, I don’t have any way of knowing if it is complete as far as drops go.

Also, somewhere, in the Tenmilli forum, msg-commander has a link to his spreadsheet which has even more stuff.  You can find links in the forum post topic “Tenmilli Item and Monster List”

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: added details
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

I will check into it and see what I can do to help complete it (if needed). I know that the monster book in game has an entry for the item drops (if any) in their details. I was inquiring in the vein of compiling a sheet of how to find items that are difficult or easily overlooked items in  game to make it easier for people to complete their item lists.

Journeyof1000miles
    Participant

I have found the most difficult task in most if not all RPGS is getting all of the items the game has. And for completionists like myself that is the longest and most laborious task with games like this one.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,733 Replies: 11,351