Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Special Drops from Boss Monsters

This topic contains 121 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You do need the job change items, but they’re not consumables. Get the item one time and you can use it repeatedly.

The jobs for elf, fairy, “forest lady” and the heavy warrior (forgot their class names hahaha!) are specific to that character, but I believe the other 6 characters are all interchangeable, so long as you have the job change items and the prerequisite jobs and levels.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

So I can’t master all jobs for each character right? That’s kinda sad..

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

@1oldtymer I want to ask you a quick question : What do you mean by being overpowered? Because seeing from my slow playing (I am playing Last day on earth for a few days to get some new stuff but I also do some jobs for each character while leaving the ones that are permanently stuck at their own final job). Getting each Stat high will require thousands of seeds or the better versions of them). Still can’t get past the forest multi boss. One boss is way easier than 4.

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

My first battle against the DragonLord was difficult and fun, but then with the clear data and after grinding to level 99, it was a rather easy and dull battle that second time around.  It is easy in the tower of trials to get to level 99.

Stats: my lev 99 hp were around 340, I had 50-60 seeds left in my inventory that I didn’t even use.  In fact, I didn’t use that many seeds at all.  Good weapons/armor help, particularly the multi-hit weapons (for a single boss) and the all weapons (for the groups, which as you note, are tougher than the single bosses).  If you boost the jobs (I had 4 of my 5 attackers at God Hand) you can use the top weapons.

The “all” weapons: Eagle Bow, Samidare Bow, Phantom Bow–it can help in some battles if you have 2 or 3 characters using these (but not against the single boss).

You are right that it is way too much work to farm seeds, so I wouldn’t waste time doing much of that.  If you mean the Lost Forest dungeon (“forest multi boss,”), my note to myself just says it was a fun dungeon.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Slight Note : I really like the challenge.

Oh, I thought that you meant to farm seeds to get very high stats to even have slight chance out there. So I don’t need to worry about seeds at all. [but I think it wouldn’t be very hard to farm seeds in Dungeon of Trials although the rate would be low(1 seed collected per floor then floor reset) unless the enemies which can drop them do it regularly.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I just saw that each character can have a maximum of 20 spells which is hopefully enough to get best skills from each job all in one person (although I doubt that I’ll change their best ways to do damage or heal (Temi will 100% be a healer.))

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

There are some useless spells or skills that can be swapped out like [Something Focus. Don’t remember how it’s called] which restores small health but is self-only and this skill is never used at any job due to required good Spirit Stat for it. And there are way better skills like Cure (which is a good skill until Cura appears).

Or the skill that removes Poison. Antidotal Herbs are both cheap and easy to use and I didn’t see being poisoned in most normal fights. 

But Melee skills are useful (at least I hope so).

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

It is a bit surprising about which spells to keep in this game compared to most Kemco games.

In Tenmilli, I suggest you always keep the “all” skills.  Also, although in most games the tough boss monsters are immune to most nasty status ailments, there are exceptions in Tenmilli.  Consequently, you may give a little extra thought about which skill to discard.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Yeah, and I don’t think everyone needs same set of skills (but as I see Tink is the pure Mage so all points for him go towards Magic (Note that this character doesn’t have any other options). The other Mage is Mazenda so she also gets all points into Magic. So Mages don’t need physical attacks at all. Temi before job changes was dealing huge damage because Spirit Stat at 45 was enough to heal the whole party at that point. For now all points go towards strength but might change it unless there’s a Full heal all spell or something like that.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Update : I got the Full Cura spell (cost 15 MP, fully heals the party) which makes Spirit Stat not much useful. So that skill will definitely be learned by everyone. So I can forget about Spirit Stat for everyone. There is an item called Elixer Herb that does exactly the same but it’s a rare drop (got first just now).

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 122 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,538 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,214 Replies: 8,241