Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Special Drops from Boss Monsters

This topic contains 121 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Mastertrek

That was a good challenge xd

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Way to go, Mastertrek! 😛

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

I’m missing two enemies : The one which requires Summoning Jewel to use and the Transformed Dark Spirit which I am going for now with full level 99 party (Went on grinding after Dragonlord).

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Defeated Transformed Dark Spirit and it was a good fight. One thing I used is two different Magic Debuffs which both appear to reduce damage dealt by it.

Now I only need the Enemy from the Basement in Empire. Probably it’ll be hard.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Just got Spirit Crown.

On enemy left, 5 items + 8 secret equipment to find and 2 jobs to 100% the game.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

(sorry for every Off-topic question here but I’m too lazy to make new topics)

I just realized that there’s no real NG+ (that starts game from the beginning with all stats) and bosses don’t reset their levels so I’m pretty sure all 11 secret equipment is one-time only. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I don’t know why but boss at floor 11 gives me base 72000 Exp as opposed to normal 60000 Exp. Also all other enemies give more Exp now.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I saw that all enemies give more base experience now. 72000 from the Boss that gave 60000 before.

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

I saw that all enemies give more base experience now. 72000 from the Boss that gave 60000 before.

I’m not sure why that happens, but several bosses increase their (hidden) HP the more you defeat them, in particular in the Tower.  True Papurun is one of those.  So my guess is that as HP increases, it is likely that the EXP you receive also increases.  I doubt that “all” enemies give more EXP, just these special bosses.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

I knew before that if boss levels up his xp goes up as well but normal enemies in any area has exactly the same stats always (at least I didn’t see it due to 1 hit kill). Maybe it’s thanks to having Amulet because before I got it I was getting 60k Exp from the Boss but after that it got boost. Or it’s side effect of beating TDS. But I’m happy for that xd

Also each class gives different amounts of skill points.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 122 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,653 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,504