Forums JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Job Changing questions :

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 weeks ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant
    1. If I will start changing jobs will I get overall stronger in stats every time I will change the job?

2. And will seed boosts be added to new jobs or their buff goes away at job change?

3. And final question : At what job level character learns final job skill /spell? 

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I made a test of seeds and the game only gives half of the seed boost so that is bad..

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Bumping the topic up because I really need the answer for it.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Personally I never worried about it so I never tested it. Not to mention that if you die you can just watch an ad and then continue the battle (which I’m not ashamed to admit I did that a LOT lol)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

I don’t abuse ad revivals and I didn’t have troubles yet at bosses (the only boss I can’t do on Auto without making half party dead is.. Dungeon of Trials Bosses on Floor 3. It’s not about their health. It’s about their AOE skill. I can manually kill them easily tho. And I think that if I’d change jobs now I’d need 3-4 hours to get back to level 40 so I think I’ll go on to Volcano. However I want to get some of the new equipments and also can’t get any boss (I know that it can be any boss) to drop the secret stuff and I have no idea why was it done like that. There’s no way to know who will drop the item and because I want 100% it’s going to be a pain. Max Payne.

Note: I can easily go to Floor 7 on auto every fight. Except floor 3.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Mastertrek.
    1oldtymer
    Participant
    1. If I will start changing jobs will I get overall stronger in stats every time I will change the job?

2. And will seed boosts be added to new jobs or their buff goes away at job change?

3. And final question : At what job level character learns final job skill /spell? 

Good questions.

I don’t recall what happens when you change jobs, BUT…if you want to be complete, you need to master all 24 jobs (which I did), so you will change jobs no matter what happens to the stats.  I didn’t pay much attention to seed boosts.   I don’t think you get overall stronger in stats when you change jobs, but I don’t remember.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah I know that I’ll be mastering jobs because that’s the only way for each character to learn new skills and Magic (and both of them are going to be needed anyway.

And while I was testing Claw stats at job change he had 43 in most stats as a base stats. 

Mastertrek
    Participant

I think that I’ll start changing jobs once I’ll beat the game because currently my party is strong (although they’re having a little trouble surviving at bosses).

Mastertrek
    Participant

Current stats (had to edit image to be safe).

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965