Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Tenmilli Item and Monster list.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 year ago.

Mastertrek

Below is the Link to the information about Allequipment in the Tenmilli-rpg.

Written by @msg-commander@ and @1oldtymer@

Copyright by @msg-commander@ and @1oldtymer@

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uAvsn69MnvPcs6x6Ce0rIyRpPzvK3KmghAYkGhCl8cM/edit#gid=0

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This topic was modified 49 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

[This Text Is No Longer Needed]

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I put the link at the start, and cleaned up this thread, so other people can find the information as well.

A thousand apologies for slacking on this one.  😳

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

πŸ™‚ That doc saved a lot of time for me πŸ™‚ I’ll check if I’m missing any item from there (not counting the missing Boss items which I hopefully will find one day).

My screenshots of current game (27 hours total)

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

@msg-commander, I think that you edited my post in a bad way because anyone who reads the post would feel like I did the Spreadsheet which definitely isn’t my work at all (although I indeed started making one with no knowledge of the almost complete spreadsheet unreleased by you.)

Welcome πŸ˜‡

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ll try to fix it in the next day or two. Probably the easiest way will be to just delete this post and re-post the link (there’s no easy way to change the first author on a topic…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

You can do it (and would be even better if you’d make it visible below Monster Guide). And if you’d want to fill the rest of the information about all other items you’re missing at that guide, @1oldtymer told me some information about the missing equipment which definitely helped me (although all 5 non-boss drops were found thanks to your guide and I really thank you for doing it).

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948