Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Tips at job changing :

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 year ago.

Mastertrek

Tips are recommended only if you have access to Dungeon of Trials Level 11 (After clearing Labirynth of Fire)

1. Although the tips are the best after you beat the Labirynth of fire, you’ll want your party to be strong enough to win it(so you should read it beforehand.) . Don’t change the jobs until you beat the final boss (you can grind for gold at Antarctic Plateau if you need to buy anything). The First area you can actually get strong is Room of Flights where you’ll encounter Ant-type enemies. They’re easier than anything you faced earlier and they give enough experience to easily move your party to level 30. Do 4-5 job changes here and you’re ready to take on the Dark Forest and Labirynth of Fire.
    2. Do not use Seeds. I say that again : Do not use any seeds you find in the game or through grinding unless you have 99 of the seed which is unlikely (if you get to that number of any Seed, use 3 of them keeping the number at 96). As @1oldtymer mentioned, You lose 40% of each Stat at any job change. Do not worry at all. If you get to the previous level each job change you’ll still become stronger). You can start using seeds on a character that you’ll never change the job for. So choose either God Hand (Attack stat) or Magical Star (Magic Stat) as the final job. Cycle through both of these jobs for best Stat boosts.
    3. Focus on 1 Stat by spending all points on it (either Attack or Magic) on each character. This will eventually make each person dealing huge damage. If you see that the character hits 800+ in Attack or Magic) ย after job change then the character is at its 90-100% of his maximum stat through Job Changing.
    4. At floor 10 when you go down you can encounter 10 Boss enemies all at once, each one has 180-190 Health and give 60k base Exp (Base Enemy Experience might go up for some reason) . If you can 1-shot the whole group without taking damage, it’s the best Exp area in the entire game.
    5. If you can do kill that boss over and over then you’re ready to do serious Stat boosting. Now, get each character to Level 99 and if you have Lufa, Tink, Midori or Zilva at their Third Job Stage level 99, keep them at those jobs (for now). All other characters must then start mastering each job to level 99 and use all points on only one Stat for said character at any of his/her jobs. Give Lufa Eagle Bow and make those 4 characters a fighting team so you can focus on mastering the jobs for other characters.
    6. If you’ll do it right in just a few job changes you’ll become strong (although not strong enough to beat bosses at level 99 on Normal) with each person having 500-600 in the Attack or Magic.
    7. Don’t ever give points to Spirit. Ever. Spirit is only useful until you get Full Cure / Full Cura or a good amount of Elixer Herbs.
    8. ย At this point in the game you only want 1 character to have Warp, 2 characters to have Revive/Full Revive (for PvP battles, otherwise you can use Phoenix Down/Egg). Also, if you have a choice between deleting a Spell and it’s upgraded form (like Fire – >Fire, Death->Deathra) , delete the weaker one (if you are full on Magic abilities)
    9. Get rid of all Single Target Remove Debuff spells like Detox. Only keep Purge Light which does all that stuff on all party members).
    10. The remaining 4 characters don’t have the choice as to what Stat is the best. So if you’re upgrading them, Tink must focus on Magic.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Oh, and one of the most important things to know : Every time you change jobs for the character, that character retains 60% of his stats and goes back to level 1. That’s the whole reason why you can get high in one Stat if you keep focused on the Stat.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

One more thing that I noticed : Each character regains all skills that he/she got from all jobs however if you delete a skill and you want it again, you have to unlock it at the original job. That makes everything easier because you won’t have to delete each unwanted skill every time you change the job.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

deleted–not needed

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 50 years ago by .
    Mastertrek

[Post deleted]

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

deleted–not needed

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

1oldtymer, I’m leaving that game for some time (I really like it but grinding for seeds is really annoying task here (although Yorozuya RPG is even more absurd in that matter) and I’ll probably Farm there every once and then but for now I’m thinking about playing some Kemco games that I didn’t touch yet or replaying them xd

Just can’t decide which one ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

I see no reason to do more than you have already done.ย  Farming for seeds, as you know, will take you forever to make any substantial increase.ย  You are already at truly huge strength, and have solved all the puzzles, etc., so putting more time into the game seems, at least to me, an impediment to getting involved in other games you haven’t yet played.

Thanks for all your commentary here on Tenmilli, as it will help anybody who tackles the game.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Yeah you’ve got the point here ๐Ÿ™‚ ย Max 2-3 seeds on the floor, takes maybe a minute or two each time depending on boss and chest location.. It would take 1000+ trips just to get good stats for a single person and we’ve got 10 of them.

But to completely max out (if cap is at 9999) would take 3200 seeds of Life, 3300 Bizarre Beans, 9300-9880 of all other seeds x10 for all characters. (I don’t count any Bulbs because they were made in such a way that getting one requires 10-20 Floor changes which is impractical. )ย 

Example : Bulb of Life gives +10 Life. Takes 20 trips (you’ll get 320-40 seeds on the way). If you are simply focusing on life, check which Trial level gives them and possibly other seeds. It’s clearly visible that Bulb boosts are way too low to bother getting 99 of each material just to have a few of them.ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 748 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,714 Replies: 11,273