Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Didn’t See These Treasures Listed in Walkthrough

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 8 months ago.

Uninvented
    Participant

In Forest Castle, there are two Treasures to collect: Evening Dew Gem and Enhancer. Upon entering the town of Forest Castle, follow the narrow pathway between the fence and the wall. Follow all the way to the end on either side of the town- both east and west paths. The west path has the Evening Dew Gem and the east path has the Enhancer.

Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Yeah, some treasures are hidden in but those two are visible (or I simply was too good at exploring areas 🙂 )

Remember to check out Secret Boss Drops because that was very tough to find out about (and I spent hours of boss fighting/restarting and @1oldtymer wiki translations to finally get the correct way covered. 🙂 

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

I saw the posts that were done about the drops. Crazy! Can’t believe what it took for you guys to get to the bottom of all that confusion. Amazing job.  Thanks for all that work and all those posts.

Laura

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 541 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,448 Replies: 9,419