Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Trouble at the Desert Castle

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Gegendrauss
    Participant

So I’ve been playing this for a short time, about a week, and I’ve made it to the Desert Castle. However, I can’t get in. The doors say they require a certain key. Any idea where this key is? I’ve gone back through all of the previous towns and dungeons and still get the same message. Also, where do I get a Sylvan Talisman?

1oldtymer
    Participant

According to the spreadsheet, the Desert Key is at the Desert Castle.  The Sylvan Talisman is in the Library.

From the posted walkthrough:” After the battle you get the Desert Key, which will allow you to unlock the doors in the castle, and get the final treasure on the first floor.”  So part of the castle (the basement, if I recall correctly) you can go through, and you only the need the Desert Key for some portions of the castle.

Look at the post, if you haven’t already, in the Tenmilli forum under the topic “Tenmilli Item and Monster List.”  And look at the walkthrough for “Desert Castle.”

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  1oldtymer.
    Gegendrauss
    Participant

I’m ashamed to say that I missed a staircase.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m glad to have company in that category.  I even played an entire game trekking back and forth across the map and never realized there was a warp function.

Older, but not wiser

Gegendrauss
    Participant

Ouch. Maybe you got a lot of exp though.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Until this day, I’ve never found the IAP dungeon on Asdivine Cross, nor managed to cross Journey to Kreisia by ship (I later uninstalled the game. No way I’m going back to it, I hate the battle system.)

Worse, I didn’t consider asking others for help, either >.>
    Meaning you’re a step ahead of me.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Mastertrek

Seeing this conversation did put a smile on my face 🙂

Off topic: I remember that I spent maybe 2 hours fighting Yiazmat (a Final Fantasy XII Boss with a lot of HP.) while casting Renew (Fully Heals party or enemies) and I happened to cast Renew on character with Reflect Status (any magic will bounce off and hit enemy).. What was my surprise when he went from having only a few more millions HP to full Health meaning that all the time was spent for nothing.. Ouch.

I also wasn’t always on the right track as to where I’m supposed to go 🙂 

Welcome 😇

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 565 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,470 Replies: 9,521