Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Tenmilli RPG Job change question.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 4 days ago.

Gegendrauss
    Participant

What level is good to change to a new job? Been doing it around 45 to 50. Is that high enough to master the job?

1oldtymer
    Participant

I believe I just changed jobs as soon as it was possible (different jobs have different level requirements, and other conditions).  The maximum required level to change into a job is 25.  The maximum level within a job to learn all spells is 20.

Read the posts from Mastertrek about job changing, as they have very helpful advice.

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The main thing for me was to wait until I’d learned all the skills or spells or what-not (which if I remember is usually by level 25, but there were a few that were like, level 32 or 33? If I’m thinking of the right game…)

Also, here’s a post from @mastertrek with some helpful information about job changes:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/tenmilli-rpg/29103-tips-at-job-changing/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

The main thing for me was to wait until I’d learned all the skills or spells or what-not (which if I remember is usually by level 25, but there were a few that were like, level 32 or 33? If I’m thinking of the right game…)

All skills learned by level 20 in this game; Commander is thinking of Chronus Arc, where a few skills require higher levels.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

To add onto their points, keep in mind that there are 4 characters that only stay in 1 job for the whole game. That is Zack(the knight, I forgot his name), Tink, Lufea, and Midori. As soon as you hit the level to get to the next class, do so.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 565 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,470 Replies: 9,521