Unlucky Mage

Written by Nemomon

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Unlucky Hero (for English) Unlucky Mage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nemomon
    Participant

So… Kemco released Unlucky Hero as Unlucky Mage…. for 3DS. I wonder why they changed the title….

Spoiler title

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah, I saw that as well. I hope it doesn’t mean there’s no Android release for November…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

kamentierr
    Participant

Exe create self published the game on smartphone before this right?
    I hope Kemco also pick up Warlord revival and re-release it on smartphone. I can’t buy the dang thing :angry:
    And also Dragon Odyssey. It has been greenlit for years on steam but no more info from exe-create since 2014 :blink:

I wonder why they changed the title….

Kemco might also re-translate the whole game to better fit their own standard. I remember playing the game along time ago and i feel the dialogue is a bit weird :silly:

What an ass...

Travelman31
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that as well. I hope it doesn’t mean there’s no Android release for November…

Who Knows, it has been 7 weeks now. Maybe they are planning something big. Maybe they are slowly moving away from the android. But ya, I think Mid september was the last release.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I doubt they’d move away from Android, but who knows? But last year there were a couple gaps like this between Dios, Justice Chronicles, and Menace. So I’m hoping it just means their next new release is gonna be a good one.

a
    Participant

I doubt they’d move away from Android, but who knows? But last year there were a couple gaps like this between Dios, Justice Chronicles, and Menace. So I’m hoping it just means their next new release is gonna be a good one.

There really aren’t all that many games that haven’t been released yet. Here’s a list of the Kemco RPGs released in the last year in Japan that have no English version:

EXE-Create:

Fairy Elements
    Asdivine Hearts 2
    Ancient Hunter

HitPoint:

(Nothing)

Magitec:

(Nothing)

Worldwide Software:

Astral Frontier

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Huh, that’s really not that much. What about Shining Mars though? Or is that over a year old?

kamentierr
    Participant

Yo MSG you can look at their Japanese release here:
    http://www.kemco.jp/applipage/new.php?c=AS
    Shining Mars actually released in Japan on 2014 :blink:

I myself looking forward for Ancient Phantasma to be released in english despite its striking similarity with Chrome Wolf :pinch:

What an ass...

Nemomon
    Participant

As for the games mentioned, Shining Mars is there: http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/sm/ja/index.html
    and Ancient Phantasma is there: http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/ap/ja/index.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.