Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Valkyria Soul Have you ever played a game where you were not….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 4 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

..sure if you were playing it right and than all of a sudden…BOOM, last boss, and you beat it?

That was basically Valkyria Soul. I was not even sure if I was doing it right…for the entire time. I was 7 hours 55 minutes in, STILL wondering if I had wasted my time and if I was playing the game right and than all of a sudden, I made it to the last battle and won. About 8 hours overall.

Meh.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Hohohoho, how about symphony of the origin that game just take 7-8 hour’s to beat and Actually I didn’t know about bond of the skies I wonder is that game really really good(for sure I just try it a little)and about dead dragon the plot is very very unbelievable yeah especially about rinne I can’t believe her that because her is the mastermind behind that all,and Eclipse of illusion I quite surprised when found out reya(or whatever it name is)being born again as a child,,tee-hee,and right now I playing swordigo and school of chaos(yeeey I become a beta tester)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584