Forums General Welcome Mat Hi everybody!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 104 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m MSG Commander, creator and co-owner of RPG Insanity (along with my almost-twelve-year-old nephew). I’m a huge fan of Kemco games, and a hopeful (albeit still amateur) web designer, so I decided to combine two interests, and build this site.

My goal is to learn more about web design while at the same time create a place for Kemco fans to meet and share information about their games.

My favorite game is Symphony of the Origin, but I also really like a lot of the Exe Create games like Asdivine Hearts, Revenant Saga, Alphadia Genesis. (But then I also like the Hit Point games with Panchos – so I guess I pretty much enjoy almost every game they’ve put out, with one exception – try as I might, I could not like Valkyria Soul.)

Anyway, I hope you find something here that helps you in your game, or just makes your day a little better. If there’s anything I can do to improve the site, leave a comment in the Suggestion Box!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Hi Everybody,
    How are doing. This is actually my first post in this forums so here goes.
    I am student of highschool third year, while studying is another thing, I am actually learning how to become a game developer in the future.
    When I was Actually Just surfing the internet I found out about Kemco, a mobile Company who makes RPG games. Oh goody!!! Was my exact expression back then as I am a great RPG fan, and have actually heard that Kemco makes Good RPGs, so out of curiosty, the first game I actually bought was Eve of Genesis. It was a delight actually. It actually refreshed my mind about the great NES and SEGA Era, and the new TidBits of modern RPGs was a good welcome.
    So here I am writing this, I have Played majority of Kemco Games, but then again I was not abke to finish them. So I am Happy someone made this forums
    I am actually making a Guide for Asdivine Hearts right Now about the game mechanics and the game has lots of its and one can beat Hard Mode without dying in a battle if exploited. So expect more Guides from me.

Over and Out( XD)

allenwalkerint
    Participant

hello i just like RPG, especially rpg with good dtory and good ending [according to personal judgment]
    for personal information, i like to keep it secret…..

i like kemco game because it not really eating phone memory…. [RAM and Storage and automatically eating more battery power]
    not like another RPG that need big RAM and big storage. you need download data again after installing.
    mendoukusai

Nemomon
    Participant

Since I became kind of active here, I might say a word in this topic too. I come from Poland, and I like Kemco because I like retro and RPGs, and hate 3D and new games. I always was a “Big N” fan and a handheld man, so sooner or later I had to start playing on Android.

About games and my connections to them, I mostly work with board and card games. Depending on company I work for I either translate games (rarely), proofread the translation and check whether it is translated correctly (most of times), or play test them (but it is more of a hobby than a work).

sylphries
    Participant

Hi everyone~
    I didn’t see this post up until now te hee♡ :pinch:

I always played in easy mode and sometime hardest mode for leveling
    Type that want to clear game quickly then spoil it☆ :whistle:
    Ofc~ i didnt spoil fun part only some thats needed to be noticed

Btw asdivine dios is my 1st kemco game i played~ :cheer:
    1 month after i cleared it i found this forum

Anyway nice to meet you♢ 😉

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks sylphries, nice to finally “meet” you as well. 😛

I actually want to give a shout out to ALL members who are contributing to this forum – this is already way bigger than I anticipated when I started this site. I really appreciate all the info you guys share.

Azyleo

That Moment When My First Post on this Site was on This Thread.

sylphries
    Participant

Nice to meet you too~ bit late though

Btw not going to put link to this post in signature?
    For people to realize that this post exist

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Nice to meet you too~ bit late though

Btw not going to put link to this post in signature?
    For people to realize that this post exist

Lols. It never even occurred to me that I could do that *facepalms*… 😛

Just updated my signature, let’s see if it works.

tandebing
    Participant

Hello everyone. This is my first post. i’m new here, so i hope we can get along
    I’m from Indonesia. I like RPG games, especially with nice storyline.
    Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.