Forums General Welcome Mat Hi everybody!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 10 months ago.

Mastertrek

Yeah, Dragon Warriors /Quest series is the most recognized game series because of that xd My personal favorites are Dragon Quest VIII (one of the first games I played on ps2, the other was Kingdom Hearts. Sephiroth is better in Kingdom Hearts imo) and IX.

Welcome 😇

Argnox
    Participant

I’ve played Dragon Quest I, II, VI, VII, VIII and IX

I borrowed VI from a library and never got the chance to play it again, so basically the games I’m looking for are III (which I can buy on the Google App Store), IV, V and VI (all of which i would rather have on my DS for the feel of gaming)

English rule No. 72: If you're gonna give a point, you're gonna need some evidence and an explanation to back it up.

Saraiva
    Participant

Hello everyone

I’ve just registered myself in here but I’m not ‘new’ to RPGInsanity

I’ve been playing Kemco Jrpg games in my 3DS for the past few years and I often look for some info [walkthroughts; location tips; etc] in here.

Now I wanted to know some info about Journey to Kreisia and, for the first time, I did not get my answers by others users in the forums, so I’ll soon ask some questions in there.

So far I’ve played: Alphadia;  Chronus Arc; Grinsia; Justice Chronicles; Unlucky Mage; Sword of Hope II

Currently Playing: Journey to Kreisia (near the end)

My backlog list includes: Infinite Dunamis; Legna Tactica and Asdivine Cross

Planning to buy in the next sale: Crystareino; Dragon Sinker

🙂

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Saraiva.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Saraiva! Glad to have you here.  😎

I don’t know what questions you have (and wouldn’t be much help anyway, as I’m definitely not a Kreisia expert); however, you might also check the walkthrough pages. There might be additional info there, that’s not in the forums: https://www.rpginsanity.com/journey-to-kreisia/

If that doesn’t help, though, please do post your questions in the Kreisia forum (as opposed to posting them in this “Welcome” thread, where they’d just get lost…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,726 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,291 Replies: 8,656